trying to activate my third party apps

slicktasks

quickpull

but, the codes I have wont work, they are for my old PIN number

how do I fix this, or do I have to buy the app all over again?

thanks

al
    11-07-09 04:55 AM
    ANY ONE HAVE THIS problem.....gotta solution?.. help?

thanks

allen
    11-07-09 06:53 AM
    Dude you have to wait more than a couple hours. Not everyone is up at the **** crack of dawn. Just change the pin in the store you got it from and/or contact the support email of the company

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 07:00 AM
    I've actually shot an email to the 3rd party and they remember my email address from prior purchases and usually they don't have a problem re-sending you the download and new PIN. Good luck.
    11-07-09 07:46 AM
    Log into the account where you purchased them.. most likely here, there is a section to request a new pin for a new device for the apps.
    11-07-09 07:47 AM
    Dude you have to wait more than a couple hours. Not everyone is up at the **** crack of dawn. Just change the pin in the store you got it from and/or contact the support email of the company

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    dont call me dude I worked all night nyc real estate calls for all hands on deck at times... ;-)

Log into the account where you purchased them.. most likely here, there is a section to request a new pin for a new device for the apps.
    thank you , that is very helpful

now, why is tmobile not pre-ordering the 9700!!! hahahhaha
    11-07-09 01:54 PM
    hey!

I got the apps at shop blackberry dot com

there is something on the front page to change the pin number, and it changes for all the apps you have purchased from them

cool!

ty

al
    11-09-09 03:29 PM
    Surfbug you don't want to be called Dude???? I am in the middle of no where but I thought that was surf lingo or at least from the movies…haha
    11-09-09 03:36 PM
    tru dat.... I was just tired, sorry for being a richard

I bought a vw bug from a surfer dude in florida

hence, surfbug!

have a great day.... big al
    11-10-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD