Here's an app that's free by direct-download until it's approved by App World. Then it will be $1.

You should find it useful and worth the money...

Enjoy

edit: This app is now for sale at App World, so the free download has been discontinued.
    Last edited by liquid_metal; 08-08-12 at 02:28 AM. Reason: free DL link removed
    07-29-12 07:19 AM
    No description? What is it? What does it do?

I cannot say that I will download this until I know what it is, possibly with some screen shots.
    kam2958 likes this.
    07-29-12 08:11 AM
    Yes, this makes me nervous, lol. Though we do appreciate your generosity.
    07-29-12 08:39 AM
    Don't worry, it's been de-clawed and house-broken.

If it bites you I'll pay for the shots...
    07-29-12 08:53 AM
    Yes, this makes me nervous, lol. Though we do appreciate your generosity.
    It's safe but do not want to ruin the surprise....
    liquid_metal likes this.
    07-29-12 09:03 AM
    It's safe but do not want to ruin the surprise....
    Me neither, it's pretty cool

Thanks OP
    07-29-12 09:33 AM
    Thanks, but uninstalled. Didn't work correctly. Already have an app that does what I need.
    07-29-12 09:44 AM
    Thanks, but uninstalled. Didn't work correctly. Already have an app that does what I need.
    If you can PM me about which function didn't work correctly, I'd like to know. thx...
    07-29-12 10:06 AM
    so whatz the diff between Shao's Surprise App?

Link Buy The Surprise App - Download The Surprise App - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    07-29-12 10:57 AM
    The disable LED app for the camera doesn't work correctly. It totally screwed up any picture I took. I set permissions and did a battery pull. 9650/5.0.0.975 on Verizon Wireless.

I also don't understand why this is so hush hush and such a secret app. The only reason I downloaded it was because andyahs mentioned that it was legit. I would not have downloaded it otherwise.
    07-29-12 06:13 PM
    The disable LED app for the camera doesn't work correctly. It totally screwed up any picture I took. I set permissions and did a battery pull. 9650/5.0.0.975 on Verizon Wireless.
    It's been working for everyone else for 3 months, going by the reviews.

There's also a lot more to it than just the LED function.

This is nothing like ShaoSoft's app except that it took a hint from their successful experiment.
    07-29-12 11:58 PM
    Brilliant!! I'm really enjoying the options. Thank You...
    07-30-12 05:00 AM
    Good luck with your app. I hope that it works out for you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650.
    liquid_metal likes this.
    07-30-12 10:19 AM
    Good luck with your app. I hope that it works out for you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650.
    Thanks.

Re. the camera problem, were you taking snapshots with the app, or using the native still or video camera? In what way did it mess up the photos? There's an option in the menu of the snapshot camera to check permissions, so far that's solved any problems.
    07-30-12 11:10 AM
    lol downloaded yesterday and installed today.
    07-30-12 11:12 AM
    It's been working for everyone else for 3 months, going by the reviews.

There's also a lot more to it than just the LED function.

This is nothing like ShaoSoft's app except that it took a hint from their successful experiment.
    I know the quality ShaoSoft puts out. So, I took a chance with his surprise. Really didn't need it.

I need my phone 100% functional pretty much 24/7. And your programming skills are unknown to me. Without knowing what I'm putting on my phone and what else might be changed if I need to remove it, not knowing what's going on my phone will keep it off my phone. Even for free.
    07-30-12 11:34 AM
    I know the quality ShaoSoft puts out. So, I took a chance with his surprise. Really didn't need it.

I need my phone 100% functional pretty much 24/7. And your programming skills are unknown to me. Without knowing what I'm putting on my phone and what else might be changed if I need to remove it, not knowing what's going on my phone will keep it off my phone. Even for free.
    We all need that. None of these apps will disrupt that function.
    07-30-12 05:29 PM
    i done that shaoshaft app too it was sooooooooooooooo rubbish lol think i'll just stick to what i know, but thankyou for offering us a free app
    07-30-12 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD