I need a big big favor. There's a link for Super Mario in Pinstack forums under their 3rd Party OTA forum! Problem is I can't even view the actual post or access the link to get the game because I forgot my password since I haven't been on in forever and I can only do the "I forgot my pw" thing from a pc and my pc internet is down from a storm out here in MD. Would someone please please please go over to pinstack and post the link to the game for me and everyone else? Not the link to the post b/c it'll still ask me to login. Unless this against the rules, the nvm lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 03:40 PM
    I need a big big favor. There's a link for Super Mario in Pinstack forums under their 3rd Party OTA forum! Problem is I can't even view the actual post or access the link to get the game because I forgot my password since I haven't been on in forever and I can only do the "I forgot my pw" thing from a pc and my pc internet is down from a storm out here in MD. Would someone please please please go over to pinstack and post the link to the game for me and everyone else? Not the link to the post b/c it'll still ask me to login. Unless this against the rules, the nvm lol.

Super Mario
    07-27-08 03:48 PM
    Thanx I downloaded it but it said something about the "Gianna Sisters" and not super Mario so I didn't run it. Probably a bad link and I'm not going to brick my BB.

07-27-08 03:56 PM
    Thanx I downloaded it but it said something about the "Gianna Sisters" and not super Mario so I didn't run it. Probably a bad link and I'm not going to brick my BB.

No the Gianna Sisters title is just a knock off from the Mario Brothers. It's pretty much the same idea though.
    07-27-08 04:00 PM

No the Gianna Sisters title is just a knock off from the Mario Brothers. It's pretty much the same idea though.
    Exactly. This is a knock-off of Mario Bros. The title of the thread actually says Mario Bros but you dont know about this download until it's downlooaded or the forums are read. Before I posted this for you, I sat there and read them all. - Cause I'm thorough like dat!
    07-27-08 04:03 PM
    Exactly. This is a knock-off of Mario Bros. The title of the thread actually says Mario Bros but you dont know about this download until it's downlooaded or the forums are read. Before I posted this for you, I sat there and read them all. - Cause I'm thorough like dat!
    I did the same thing lol... we're just G's like that huh
    07-27-08 04:07 PM
    I'm confused lol. Is this legit or not? Can someone post a screenshot or describe it? Sorry I wouldn't ask but pc internet is down or else i'd go through the pinstack post myself.

07-27-08 04:09 PM
    Also is this ok for my 8130?

07-27-08 04:10 PM
    I'm confused lol. Is this legit or not? Can someone post a screenshot or describe it? Sorry I wouldn't ask but pc internet is down or else i'd go through the pinstack post myself.

Yeah it's legit. I've heard some people say that the link doesn't work for them, and that some of the controls are a little bit difficult to get the hang of, but it should work out great for ya. I'm not gonna download it for my curve though, so I don't have any screen shots, sorry!

EDIT: I think it might only work for the 8100, but don't take my word for it
    Last edited by ballinsol14; 07-27-08 at 04:13 PM.
    07-27-08 04:11 PM
    Cool thanx! No screenshots needed. That answered my Q. Yea the link didn't work for me at first either. It had the correct name at the top of the browser but the page was blank. I refresheg the page and that solved the problem.

07-27-08 04:17 PM
    Cool thanx! No screenshots needed. That answered my Q. Yea the link didn't work for me at first either. It had the correct name at the top of the browser but the page was blank. I refresheg the page and that solved the problem.

No problemo... tell me how the game goes when you get into it!
    07-27-08 04:20 PM
    I can't start. Is anyone else's in German or some other foreign language lol? I can't read it. I think I'm going to give up on this link : /

07-27-08 04:30 PM
    Sorry Lady; throughout the entire thread, that was the only link posted multiple times.
    07-27-08 04:37 PM
    Its cool. I'm thinking bout getting that Office game from BPlay for $7.99 lol.

07-27-08 04:43 PM
    Oh thanx for all the help tho everyone! Really appreciate it.

07-27-08 04:43 PM
    Its cool. I'm thinking bout getting that Office game from BPlay for $7.99 lol.

Whats the name of it?
    07-27-08 04:45 PM
    I think the Office, after the TV show.

07-30-08 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD