Thanks Harley - I'll give it a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 08:09 PM
    No problem I can't stand it either I switched back to the native browser

10-06-09 08:13 PM
    I just gave up and deleted it again. I tried enabling its virtual keyboard, and I wound up with TWO keyboards popping up - the Opera one and the Blackberry one, all squeezed onto the screen. Then I tried logging into my Zoosk account and it was impossible. Tried 5 times with the same user name and password that works in the Blackberry browser, but it just refuses to work in Opera. Bizarre. Besides, nothing works better than the BB browser in Column View for Crackberry. Opera (for me) is an exercise in frustration.

10-06-09 08:45 PM
    Couldn't agree more

10-06-09 09:39 PM
    I have no problems with it. In fact, I am doing most of my posts with it as am writing right now. Maybe it is device sensitive, but it worked well with my 8900 as well. Maybe everyone just needs to give it a chance. I really like it!
    10-07-09 10:20 AM
    How do you "Switch Applications"?

Hold down the bb button

Either that, or hit the red "hang up the phone" button, which (in any app other than the phone) takes you back to the Home screen while leaving the app running.

And no, the menu button doesn't do anything while Opera is running, which is kind of weird. But holding it down does trigger the app switcher.

I've also had some issues typing a URL into the address bar and then having it just sit there instead of trying to go there.

How do you get back to the thumbnails that come up when the browser launches?
    10-07-09 12:54 PM
    Great browser. Fast and tab browsing is great. I like how you don't have to use any of the blackberry keys but they need to work on getting to some options down to one click. They also need to bring back the scroll bar they use to have on the side and get youtube and Orb working on this thing.
    10-07-09 01:58 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD