I am looking for a free (or less than 5 USD one-time fee; I'm not interested in subscription service) expense tracking app that:
    1) can be used totally offline (i.e., does not require a data connection to work)
    2) has a simple interface so as to allow one to quickly enter expenses - who, how much (and in what currency), and category
    3) allows me to export data (preferably excel format) so I can paste into the form required at work - it would alright if this step required a data connection (e.g., if it emails the report) but it would be even better if I could transfer data to laptop without a data connection (e.g., data saved in excel-compatible format, Outlook notes., etc)

Additionally, it would be nice to take a picture of the receipt - but again, NOT requiring data connection (as many apps appear to do)

I am experimenting with the trial version of TwistySofts ExpenseManager (TWiSTSoft� :: Software for BlackBerry smartphones > ExpenseManager� 6.1 | Finalist 2009 BlackBerry Developer Challenge) which does most of what I want, BUT it is a bit pricy (10 USD) and does not allow one to add custom currencies - so if I am making purchases in a currency NOT currently supported by the software, I have to enter items under another countries currency (as a workaround).
    06-29-11 10:00 AM
    Do try out this new expense tracking app with a difference - Needs and Wants

Do let me know your comments/views.
    01-22-13 11:19 PM
    Maybe Quick Money is good one.
    04-16-14 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD