I just ditched Dropbox for their lack of OS 7 support and no plans to support it according to officials on their forums.

I have installed SugarSync and it works great with OS 7

Just a quick question, is it secure to store files with them? Like, will I be safe if I store my software licenses / activation on their servers?

I read that dropbox employees are not allowed to access users' files and it is very secure.
    08-24-11 06:53 AM
    https://sugarsync.custhelp.com/app/a...etail/a_id/201

I downloaded it, seems to work okay.. is it supposed to sync automatically the folders that i have set to sync? i noticed when i took a screenshot for example, it didn't sync (had to manually sync it)
    08-24-11 08:07 AM
    I have been very happy with SugarSync. I have never been given any reason to think it is unsafe.
    08-24-11 10:23 AM
    No less safe than dropbox.
    The sugar sync bb app is miles ahead of the dropbox bb app, but since it's always in the app switcher I deleted it.
    08-24-11 09:27 PM
    but since it's always in the app switcher I deleted it.
    There is an option to shut down sugarsync and thus make it disappear from the app switcher. It's just slightly hidden.. On the settings tab scroll down to "Quit Sugarsync" and you're good
    08-25-11 05:12 AM
    I love SugarSync. I have it and Dropbox on my BB. I use SugarSync 90% of the time.
    I would think it would be safe.
    08-25-11 06:46 AM
    No less safe than dropbox.
    The sugar sync bb app is miles ahead of the dropbox bb app, but since it's always in the app switcher I deleted it.
    There is an option to shut down sugarsync and thus make it disappear from the app switcher. It's just slightly hidden.. On the settings tab scroll down to "Quit Sugarsync" and you're good
    well, i didnt use it yet, but it surely wouldve been weird if an app like sugarsync would always be running in the background
    so gogo SCrid2000, download it again ! : )
    08-25-11 07:15 AM
    SugarSync doesn't know or care why their app doesn't sync and after 9 days of analyzing logs I'd sent them support told me they do not support OS 7. Bob Sullivan: SugarSync doesn't know or care why their app doesn't sync
    11-21-13 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD