First let me say I'm on a Mac so DTM is out of the question for now.

I downloaded Sudoku from the BB games site, now I want to remove it. I go into options, advanced options, applications and it's not there. I went to the magmic site to check out removal options. The site instructed to go to modules once in applications, I do that, see sudoku but can't delete the darn thing.

Any advice?
    06-08-08 08:36 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? Sudoku appears in my applications, I'm assuming there must be something wrong if it's not showing up in yours
    06-08-08 08:48 PM
    First let me say I'm on a Mac so DTM is out of the question for now.

I downloaded Sudoku from the BB games site, now I want to remove it. I go into options, advanced options, applications and it's not there. I went to the magmic site to check out removal options. The site instructed to go to modules once in applications, I do that, see sudoku but can't delete the darn thing.

Any advice?
    Maybe try redownloading it an installing it... might let you delete then.
    06-08-08 09:14 PM
    Sudoku has been on my Curve almost from day one, I don't use it so I thought time to take it off to free up that memory space. Battery pull doesn't work.

Thanks CrackdBanker I never thought to reinstall. Just my luck it's not on the mobile site any longer. I wonder if its still in the owners lounge. Ok I found it I'm going to try the install program feature of PocketMac see if I can install it that way and then uninstall via PocketMac to see if that works.

And it worked. So much for all those PocketMac nay-sayers stating you can't install programs via PocketMac.

Thanks CTenn and CrackdBanker.

Man CB is awesome when it comes to help.
    06-08-08 11:07 PM
    PS to my last post: even with the install via PocketMac Sudoku never showed in my applications menu. Strange!
    06-08-08 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD