Sudoku

The brainteaser that�s taking the world by storm! Fill in the blanks without repeating digits in every row, column, and box.

The challenge comes from having to fill a 9x9 grid so that every row, column and 3x3 box within the grid contains the digits 1-9. Sudoku is a highly addictive blend of logic and lateral thinking.

Sound easy? You�ll change your tune after your first round of Sudoku!

Features
    -Play 200 puzzles in four difficulty levels, from Easy to Genius.
    -Choose your favorite flavor of Sudoku among four pleasing grid styles and the classic Sudoku grid.
    -Download 4 new puzzles every day, for hours of continuous entertainment.
    -After completing your puzzles, submit your completion time and see how you fare against Magmic's Sudoku masters!

Buy It Now

06-11-08 10:07 AM
    Great little game to pass the time with. Each level has a different style grid so it's visually interesting as well.
    02-07-09 08:09 AM
    Your app has great reviews but I can't see if it's compatible with Verizon's Storm.

Can you confirm whether it does or not?
    02-10-09 07:32 PM
    Your app has great reviews but I can't see if it's compatible with Verizon's Storm.

I haven't tried the game personally but I know that if you sign up for the Owners Lounge on the official blackberry website, it is one of the free downloads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 09:03 PM

Unfortunately not at this time.

You can see all of our available Storm games here: Bplay : BlackBerry Storm Games
    02-11-09 10:20 AM
    Unfortunately not at this time.

You can see all of our available Storm games here: Bplay : BlackBerry Storm Games
    Please make a Storm compatible version. I have been using Magmic Sudoku using compatibility mode, which, while functional, does not take full advantage of either the screen size or touch interface. I can't wait!
    02-11-09 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD