sorry if this has already been asked, i didnt know what to search for.. the tech guy at cingular walked me through setting up my yahoo account to forward to my 8310. we did this through the cingular website. now for some reason, it only copies me on the emails that go to the inbox. i have seperate filters that automaticly put certain emails in subfolders.. ebay, myspace, family, friends.. it seems like the only emails im getting on the blackberry are only the ones that go to "inbox". hopefully there is an easy fix for this other than deleting all of my filters and subfolders..

thanks!
    -wes
    04-03-08 12:27 PM
    I believe, just like being on BES, if you have rules for particular folders, you'll not see said emails...

Turn the rules off, as a test, and see what gives...
    04-03-08 12:37 PM
    yeah, if i turn off the rules it goes to the inbox. then i recieve it.

if thats the only way to solve the issue, thats pretty weak. is that on the yahoo end, or the blackberry end?

to have to chose in between organized email and mobile email is a decision that shoulent have to be made. ohh well.

thanks for your help.

anyone else have this issue?
    04-03-08 05:38 PM
    i had same issue with my yahoo mail and microsoft exchange server at work also.
    i agree, it is quite a hassle and hopefully a solution to this can be worked out.. i like having filters on my computer email. i know that i could always manually move it but that's the whole purpose of a filter...seems like taking a step back
    04-04-08 12:30 AM
    Anything new or different on this front????
    09-08-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD