Just wait until a loved one of yours is robbed at gun point....
    Happened to two of my family members, cops got the guy. Thankful for that.
    02-13-09 12:36 PM
    Instead of "Berry Stun" how about "Stun Berry" or "Taze Berry" would flow a little better i think.

but kickass idea for an app and sounds like a fun prank to play on someone.
    02-13-09 02:00 PM
    Stun Stun
    +1
    Sounds great! It should vibrate too.
    02-13-09 02:07 PM
    man you guys are nuts. this is a forum about a silly PHONE application. why there was a need for 6 pages of crap fest is a mystery.
    It's always a mystery... but does that make it any less fun?

If nobody suggested it, just use the iPhone taser sound. It kind of sounds like a woodpecker actually.
    02-13-09 02:14 PM
    Storm-azer
    02-13-09 02:33 PM
    Well I have been biting my tongue so long to keep from posting on this subject that I am sick of the taste of blood in my mouth! So here it goes!
    I would download this and actually think it would be pretty cool as prank tool. Being a firefighter I have several friends that are cops and carry tasers so they are very familiar with the sound. To be standing next to one of them and get to set this app off would be great just to see the reaction from them. I can't see using it as a intimidation device or to threaten someone with. As a joke or gimmick it would be cool but that's it. Just my nickles worth.....I always give more than two cents!
    02-13-09 03:26 PM
    Well I have been biting my tongue so long to keep from posting on this subject that I am sick of the taste of blood in my mouth! So here it goes!
    I would download this and actually think it would be pretty cool as prank tool. Being a firefighter I have several friends that are cops and carry tasers so they are very familiar with the sound. To be standing next to one of them and get to set this app off would be great just to see the reaction from them. I can't see using it as a intimidation device or to threaten someone with. As a joke or gimmick it would be cool but that's it. Just my nickles worth.....I always give more than two cents!
    I am sorry that most of you think that I hate cops, I do not. I do very much respect the dangers and mental stress that most are subjected to on and off duty (they are always on guard to dangers or threats - or so I am told).
    As most of you know how I feel about this app, I just hope that anyone that wants to surprise a cop friend (or anyone) doesn't get hurt. I personally don't think that surprising someone that has been trained in self defense with the imagined threat of a taser would be very smart ( I would have expected more thought process to the danger from members of this kind of forum), seeing that they don't know that it isn't a real threat this is one major joke that could backfire, when they attempt to defend themselves. Have fun with it, Be Careful.
    02-14-09 05:50 AM
    Cops lol , jokes...
    Wow cops jokes... Lol... U must work at food lion huh?.. My best friend was a cop and got killed in the line of duty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 06:40 AM
    Dont Taze Me Bro Aaaaaaaah!
    02-14-09 07:05 AM
    I am sorry that most of you think that I hate cops, I do not. I do very much respect the dangers and mental stress that most are subjected to on and off duty (they are always on guard to dangers or threats - or so I am told).
    As most of you know how I feel about this app, I just hope that anyone that wants to surprise a cop friend (or anyone) doesn't get hurt. I personally don't think that surprising someone that has been trained in self defense with the imagined threat of a taser would be very smart ( I would have expected more thought process to the danger from members of this kind of forum), seeing that they don't know that it isn't a real threat this is one major joke that could backfire, when they attempt to defend themselves. Have fun with it, Be Careful.
    If you only knew the self defense crap they taught us in the academy. PPCT is a bigger joke than firearms quals. Most popo's have to learn to fight in the jail or on the street. I wish we had better defense tactics...I learned ju-jitsu to try and stay ahead of the game. 85% of my academy had never been in a fight in their life...sad huh?

02-14-09 09:52 AM
    If you only knew the self defense crap they taught us in the academy. PPCT is a bigger joke than firearms quals. Most popo's have to learn to fight in the jail or on the street. I wish we had better defense tactics...I learned ju-jitsu to try and stay ahead of the game. 85% of my academy had never been in a fight in their life...sad huh?

But you have to look at it the other way. Police agencies today want "perfect" candidates. You know as well as I do how hard it was to find a department to hire you, and train you. Most of the good fighters are on the other side of the fence, as in not eligible to be hired. It's a catch 22 for a lot of these departments, like you said it's sad.
    02-14-09 01:04 PM
    Hey whoever is going to do the app I have three different taser sounds, let me know and I'll send it to you
    02-28-09 12:12 PM
112 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD