If you want to test the new v1.2 of Student Diary for BlackBerry just download it from: ** temporarily removed **

There is no new features. Just a new look (UI) and massive fixes to make the app faster and hopefully easier to use.

Please provide as much feedback as possible but considering it's a free app there is limited support and effort going towards it. Sorry!

EDIT: Decided to make it an Open Beta instead, just download it from the link above. But be warned, if you have Student Diary already or if you update your device OS you will probably lose your data since there is no backup mechanism built in to Student Diary.

EDIT 2: Removed to revamp the UI again.
    Last edited by GeniusDev; 07-02-11 at 07:24 AM.
    07-01-11 02:26 PM
    be glad to test it out, i actually missed 3 quizzes one semester for lack of knowing when they were due or rather when I thought they were do really wasn't true lol

I now check the schedule every day :/

sending email
    07-01-11 03:09 PM
    be glad to test it out, i actually missed 3 quizzes one semester for lack of knowing when they were due or rather when I thought they were do really wasn't true lol

I now check the schedule every day :/

sending email
    No problem, here is the link to download, but just to warn you it doesn't set any alarms/reminds just yet. Its more along the lines of something to help you get organised than something that will bug you till you've done something.

** link temporarily removed **
    EDIT: Removed to revamp the UI again.
    Last edited by GeniusDev; 07-02-11 at 07:25 AM.
    07-01-11 03:16 PM
    Let me know when it's back up man, I could probably use this for law school

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-11 02:35 AM
    Just so everyone is clear on the reason for it. After fixing a few bugs, I wasn't too keen on the UI change I had made. I had changed the UI a few months back but after some time with the "new" UI it didn't look very usable and didn't use very good design practices.

I've decided to try and make the UI much more accessible and the backend much better than before to aid a cleaner design.
    07-03-11 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD