Hi everyone~

I'm hoping someone here can help me. I used to have a pearl, and I downloaded viigo after a coworker told me it was awesome. I didn't really use it, so I deleted it without a problem.

I have a curve now, and I thought I would give it another try. I downloaded it a few days ago, and don't want to keep it.
    I guess it wants me to though, because I can't delete it. Am I missing something totally obvious? I went to Options>Advanced Options>Applications and scrolled through the list, and it's not listed......
    All of my other apps are there, however viigo is not. I tried to do it using desktop manager, however I get the same list, no viigo.
    I know its still there, not just the icon, because I'm still getting alerts and updated news from the site........

All I can think of is to completely wipe it and start fresh....seems a little extreme for a little app that I downloaded.....

Any ideas???
    11-10-08 08:30 PM
    Check to see if there is a service book for it (doubtful), but if it is
    delete it. Also try a battery pull. Let's hold off on wiping the phone
    for now.
    11-10-08 08:34 PM
    You may also want to check out FreeRange and Google Reader. I use both and I have never had a problem. I always had issues with Viigo. Just my 2 cents...
    11-10-08 08:37 PM
    Find CrackUtil, reaad about it first, the on the second tab, you will see File Manipulation, scroll down to the Viigo, and delete it.

I had this issue with Weatherbug the other day.

Be very careful, dont be clicking around in there, get it, get out.. get the job done LOL

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/crackutil-85617/
    11-10-08 08:37 PM
    I knew I forgot to mention something.....I have done several battery pulls, one earlier this evening.....

I would like to check out Google Reader and FreeRange, thanks for the info.

Thanks for the quick responses...
    11-10-08 08:45 PM
    How about you try reinstalling Viigo and see if you can remove it afterwards? Just a thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD