I just installed and configured orb, and I'm extremely happy with it. There is just one small problem that is bothering me.
    When you stream video, the screen size is absolutely tiny.
    Does anyone know of any way to change that?
    I looked online for a while, and I found some information that says if you change the emulation mode and set the speed to less than 130 KB/s, it will work. But that was no good. I also found something that said it might just be because the Curve gives off a User agent string that says it needs video that small. Well, it doesn't. Maybe there's a way to change the user agent string of the BB Browser?

Thoughts?
    01-20-09 03:00 AM
    I'm not sure of what your talking about but have you seen youtube on the 8330? I too wish the screen was a bit bigger. Lately I been filling up my SD card with videos. Videos look AMAZING on the curve. The screen really makes videos look beautiful.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 02:20 PM
    I just installed and configured orb, and I'm extremely happy with it. There is just one small problem that is bothering me.
    When you stream video, the screen size is absolutely tiny.
    Does anyone know of any way to change that?

Thoughts?

I'm having the same problem, I posted on the Orb forums as well, pretty much anyone with the 8330 is reporting the same problem. Someone from Orb posted on their board last year that they were looking in to it but nothing since September 2009

Orb Community - View topic - Making orb stream video full screen, Blackberry curve 8330
    Orb Community - View topic - Blackberry Curve 8330 Small Screen explaination (BUT WHY?)
    02-23-10 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD