I just happened to search my sent items for a message this morning and suddenly saw a message sent very late last night to "[email protected]' with an encrypted attachment "patern lock.log.gz" and also encrypted text in the message body.
    I know for sure I did not send this message and I was already in bed at the time the message was sent. I installed pattern lock app a couple of days ago.

Could this be a possible piracy issue?

Has anyone else experience this problem?
    02-17-12 09:22 AM
    I just happened to search my sent items for a message this morning and suddenly saw a message sent very late last night to "[email protected]' with an encrypted attachment "patern lock.log.gz" and also encrypted text in the message body.
    I know for sure I did not send this message and I was already in bed at the time the message was sent. I installed pattern lock app a couple of days ago.

Could this be a possible piracy issue?

Has anyone else experience this problem?
    I'm assuming you have Bulbera's Pattern Lock Pro installed. The text and/or your attachment are a compressed archive of your Pattern Lock log file. Did you have issues where they suggested you turn logging on? Whether they did or not, is there a place where you can turn that feature off? If the answer to both of those two questions is "no", I'd ask them what's going on? If you don't have it installed, is your phone new or used?
    02-17-12 09:54 AM
    Arrrrrrr! That be true enough.
    02-17-12 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD