Opinions please! This would be my first paid App. Is it a good one to start with?
    11-25-09 10:00 AM
    I believe that they are the same, aren't they? I just bought it for my Storm 2 and I really like it. Just be sure that you get the Storm 2 version.
    11-25-09 11:12 AM
    they are the same app, just renamed once he came out with versions for other devices
    11-25-09 11:14 AM
    Just what howarmat stated. Its a very great app to have :-p

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 11:16 AM
    When I try loading my PAID version of StormSlider unto my S2 it says "This application is not available on your device or for your carrier"?? What gives?? Im trying to get it through App World and logging in doesn't change it??
    11-25-09 11:21 AM
    just stay away from the McSliders! Tried it for lunch yesterday and gave my @ss a miscarriage..
    11-25-09 11:22 AM
    When I try loading my PAID version of StormSlider unto my S2 it says "This application is not available on your device or for your carrier"?? What gives?? Im trying to get it through App World and logging in doesn't change it??
    I never like app world I suggest mobihand.

11-25-09 11:35 AM
    just stay away from the McSliders! Tried it for lunch yesterday and gave my @ss a miscarriage..
    McDonalds has sliders now?
    11-25-09 11:50 AM
    That's because you had it for the Storm 1... Even if you had the paid version on your Original Storm, you have to repurchase the one for the Storm 2... And app world currently does NOT have the PAID version of Stormslider (berryslider) -for storm 2- at this very moment. Only the "Lite" version...

I got my Paid version for the Storm 2 from the crackberry app store.
    11-25-09 11:58 AM
    That's because you had it for the Storm 1... Even if you had the paid version on your Original Storm, you have to repurchase the one for the Storm 2... And app world currently does NOT have the PAID version of Stormslider (berryslider) -for storm 2- at this very moment. Only the "Lite" version...

I got my Paid version for the Storm 2 from the crackberry app store.
    So let me get this straight.....there is not a version for the Storm 2 or is there at the crackberry.com app store? If so, got the link?
    11-25-09 12:09 PM
    So let me get this straight.....there is not a version for the Storm 2 or is there at the crackberry.com app store? If so, got the link?
    Yes, there is a version for the Storm 2, but its not on app world... You can get it here: http://software.crackberry.com/produ...&n=StormSlider

Just make sure that you choose the one for the Storm 2...
    11-25-09 12:18 PM
    Yes, there is a version for the Storm 2, but its not on app world... You can get it here: http://software.crackberry.com/produ...&n=StormSlider

Just make sure that you choose the one for the Storm 2...
    I messed up and got the Storm 1! I'm waiting for the new e-mail with the right version. UGH! And you even warned me!
    11-25-09 01:15 PM
    I messed up and got the Storm 1! I'm waiting for the new e-mail with the right version. UGH! And you even warned me!
    DOH! lol
    11-25-09 01:17 PM
    The email took about ten minutes for me...
    I opted to have them send me an sms link to my phone. Then just open the link in your sms message and you'll be set!
    11-25-09 01:18 PM
    I think it is crap that they make you pay full pop if you already purchased the Slide for Storm1...
    I have installed almost all my apps over form Storm1 to Storm2 and not 1 charged me a cent yet these guys want you to purchase again.

ABUSIVE!!!!
    11-25-09 04:06 PM
    I think it is crap that they make you pay full pop if you already purchased the Slide for Storm1...
    I have installed almost all my apps over form Storm1 to Storm2 and not 1 charged me a cent yet these guys want you to purchase again.

ABUSIVE!!!!
    Well for me I sent mobihand my new pin and got all my apps switch for s2 except. SS so I sent them a detail description for my ss to get the correct ss version for s2 for it fixed in 1 day but that's thru mobihand.

11-25-09 04:20 PM
    I had the full paid version that I down loaded from the BB app store on my storm 2, but with the new Firmware .602 I get the same message "Unavailable for this Device". I loved this app. Its not worth downgrading from .607 but not sure that I want to pay again. I am using pattern lock & it has tons of options, but just dont like it as much. Anyway aroung not buying it again?
    04-09-10 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD