Uninstalled/reinstalled same issues….My GPS is on I open google maps map isn’t loading but it seems like GPS is working any clue? “check image”
    Thanks
    Last edited by smartegyptian; 11-16-09 at 10:41 PM.
    11-16-09 10:36 PM
    Okay...what am i adjusting?
    11-16-09 10:56 PM
    turning off/on gps helps me sometimes. This version of Google maps gave me big issues though. Does the older version work with S2?
    11-16-09 11:31 PM
    I have not had a problem with it yet. With GPS on, or off.
    11-17-09 12:29 AM
    Does Google maps with Voice Navigation work on a S2 ?
    11-17-09 05:11 AM
    google maps with navi is only available for android devices... as of now but sure that BB support will be coming.
    11-17-09 05:23 AM
    google maps with navi is only available for android devices... as of now but sure that BB support will be coming.
    I kind of wonder....I think that google and Droid are in bed together on this. I could, and probably am, be very wrong.
    11-17-09 06:19 AM
    I tried to use it yesterday and it show my location but I couldn't see the map. It had that loading up look. Maybe it was cause of the outage but that never happen before. Other than that time it normally works...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 06:32 AM
    works fine for me. make sure you set it as a trusted app and set the permissions to allow.
    11-17-09 08:07 AM
    I kind of wonder....I think that google and Droid are in bed together on this. I could, and probably am, be very wrong.
    You realize that Android is a Google-designed and owned OS, right?
    11-17-09 08:10 AM
    That was funny.

To the OP, you may not have been able to access Google Maps last night due to a BIS outage, if you're on BIS. But, that was just last night. Not sure what to tell you about intermittent outages.
    11-17-09 08:15 AM
    I hope so..... the app is great.
    11-17-09 09:09 AM
    did you just download it
    04-14-10 01:31 PM
    You just resurrected a thread from last November. Life has moved on and answers change. When this was first posted, people were on different OSs, different Google Maps versions and different devices.

With last weeks' Storm 2 OS update from Verizon (.607) and the new, Google Maps 4.0.1, the answer is "not completely." Some features work, others jack up the phone.

did you just download it
    04-14-10 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD