Can someone PLEASE tell me why I can't keep a background staying AT ALL?

IT will stay for a while, but if I have to reboot the phone, I'll lose the background and have to reset it
    That happened to me before.. and I also noticed my app memory was draining a lot as well.

So my suggestion is to delete and download and reinstall the app again and everything will be OK.. at least for me anyway. My background stay after I reset the phone and no memory leakage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 09:10 PM
    Useless post warning!

Just an observation but I am constantly amazed by how far civilization has advanced in the Silicon Era ...

50 years ago people sat around together and talked about the weather ... endlessly ... boring.

But now ... we can sit alone and post about weather APPS! ... endlessly ... muuuuuch better than the old days ...
    09-14-09 10:53 PM
    Does anyone find the radar that comes with the BerryWeather sufficient enough? I mean why do people want to add custom radar maps like Accuweather anyway? Just wonderin'
    My version didnt come with any maps included. Its telling me that No radar Map is available and to Select Custom Map from Menu.

Help please!
    10-09-09 01:02 PM
    The link you supplied is actually a link to a weather map which includes Ontario. So nothing had to be done to change the URL, and following your other instructions resulted in an excellent radar map on my Curve 8900. U 'da man!
    02-03-10 06:16 PM
    does the radar animate
    02-05-10 07:01 PM
    thanks nulldog, that worked like a charm. Now have Exeter radar on Berryweather.
    09-14-10 10:29 PM
181 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD