Quickpull doesn't work on my storm. I have dl'd OTA multiple times with different OS's and each time it tries to run in a non storm environment. It does nort respond to touch but rather scrolling like my VyMail. Please help because I can only schedule pulls at the time I'm trying it at which is a tad pointless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 10:43 AM
    Make sure that you don't have compatibility mode enabled. You can check this by going to Options> Advanced Options> Applications. Look for QuickPull, highlight the icon, press the bb key and make sure in the menu it says enable compatibility mode. If it says this then compatibility mode is disable, if it doesn't then click on disable compatibility mode to disable it. Also check to make sure that you are using the latest version (2.0.13.0). Which you can do on the same screen by just looking to the right of the apps name.

05-11-09 11:01 AM
    My friend had v1 fron a OTA link here from cb and had the same problems as you did

If you get v2 from app world all those problems were solved for him

05-11-09 11:21 AM
    Thanks for the solution. Disabling the compatibility solved the problem right away, however, my version is 1.2.0. Not too worried about that but being behind is not my style.
    05-11-09 11:22 AM
    Thanks for the solution. Disabling the compatibility solved the problem right away, however, my version is 1.2.0. Not too worried about that but being behind is not my style.
    I would update to the 2.0 series of QuickPull if you plan to use the scheduling since the 1.0 series had problems with it. There was a problem with the way the BB OS handles the scheduled resets that forced Zaventh to create their own scheduling system in the later versions.

05-11-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD