Challenge to Storm SDK people. I will pay!!! An app that does GPS, and is compatible with OOBGolf.com and has courses in the USA that you dont have to pay $10 each for. Honestly... this is possible. Probable even. I'll do what I can do within Google maps or whatever sattelite program isnt too blurry here local. My hands are tied. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
    03-27-09 12:58 AM
    Im not sure what OOBgolf.com is... But I use Greenfinder and it works great! Hope that helps. You can find links to it within this forum.
    03-27-09 01:14 AM
    Im not sure what OOBgolf.com is... But I use Greenfinder and it works great! Hope that helps. You can find links to it within this forum.
    OOBgolf.com is a golf site that offers some great stat tracking with on course, in-play integration. Great stuff that I was able to use with my old Treo, but for some reason the same program on my Storm is useless.
    03-27-09 10:07 AM
    I haven't used OOBgolf, but I also use greenfinder with GPS and works very good. Small annual fee for unlimited courses. I did use intelligolf for a little while. Pricey upfront, lots of courses not mapped, and some that are not accurate.
    03-27-09 10:19 AM
    Another option is BBGPSGolf. Not a huge course list as of now, but anyone can upload different courses to the program. I have uploaded 2 different courses and it took about 20 min/course.

Since its still too early to start golfing (in MN), I haven't had a chance to play a round with it.

Best part....its FREE
    03-27-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD