Is there anyway to increase app memory.

I was kind of upset when i upgraded app world and found out all i could get were free apps now.Top paid not available in my country.

I remembered i already have three apps archived due to no memory space so it doesn`t matter anyway.
    10-04-09 12:08 AM
    nope

10char
    10-04-09 12:34 AM
    How much free mem you have? I boot with 25 megs and have over 60 apps installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 02:52 AM
    Is there anyway to increase app memory.

I was kind of upset when i upgraded app world and found out all i could get were free apps now.Top paid not available in my country.

I remembered i already have three apps archived due to no memory space so it doesn`t matter anyway.
    Check out the Increase File Free thread as well as the lecture in the BB101 Lecture Series (links in my sig)
    10-04-09 03:31 AM
    How much free mem you have? I boot with 25 megs and have over 60 apps installed

+1 and what OS are you running

I boot with 37 megs and have about 25-30 apps
    10-04-09 10:22 AM
    Log into AppWorld by going to the MyWorld icon and logging into your account. Also, try removing the SIM card from your phone. You should be able to see the paid apps again. RIM is aware of this issue and is working towards a resolution, but for now, this should work for you (assuming your on a Verizon/Telus/Bell Storm).

Last edited by Krypto; 10-04-09 at 11:11 AM.
    10-04-09 11:08 AM
    Hmmm I'll try that too. I've had a post about thus same issue for a while now and not one decent answer.
    10-04-09 11:55 AM
    Well the new OS help with freeing up App memory or will it just be like the current official OS?
    10-04-09 12:29 PM
    Well the new OS help with freeing up App memory or will it just be like the current official OS?
    4.7.0.151 is the overall best OS as far as the amount of memory you will see when you boot up. It also manages memory better than all other OS's.
    10-04-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD