i have used quicklaunch 1.4 and 1.5 downloaded 2.0 today but i cant seem to get any default programs to show up when i click on applications noting happens also in add items it only shows me
    website
    phone call
    email
    sms
    pin
    application -------------- nothing happens here
    audio videoimage file etc
    on the old version it would show a text menu where you could select preset programs i dont see that here please help im still just learning but i did setup the older versions ok i have reloaded 2 times uninstalled reloaded restarted same thing
    05-27-09 03:00 PM
    i have used quicklaunch 1.4 and 1.5 downloaded 2.0 today but i cant seem to get any default programs to show up when i click on applications noting happens also in add items it only shows me
    website
    phone call
    email
    sms
    pin
    application -------------- nothing happens here
    audio videoimage file etc
    on the old version it would show a text menu where you could select preset programs i dont see that here please help im still just learning but i did setup the older versions ok i have reloaded 2 times uninstalled reloaded restarted same thing
    Are you running an hybrid os?
    05-27-09 03:01 PM
    When I click on Applications, it gives me a pull down of all the installed apps. From what I can tell, you have to add one, save, add one, save, add one, save.

I miss the check boxes. I think they should have kept the checkboxes for the standard apps and had the pulldown for third party apps.
    05-27-09 03:02 PM
    I miss the check boxes. I think they should have kept the checkboxes for the standard apps and had the pulldown for third party apps.
    Actually, I don't. This way allows you to set the same application a multiple places (submenus) versus the checkbox where it would be added only at one location (can't have the same shortcut twice).
    05-27-09 03:04 PM
    I am running QL 2.0 and O/S .148 without issue. Make sure you uninstall QL 1.5 before installing 2.0.
    05-27-09 03:07 PM
    Running .148 Hybrid with .90 Radio, all working fine with QL 2.0
    05-27-09 04:27 PM
    QL 2.1 will be released tonight that fixes the Applications problem.
    05-27-09 04:54 PM
    Working fine for me running .148 hybrid wish he would have keep the screen with the check boxes so much easier this was a pain to set up but hopefully now its done forever!
    05-27-09 04:58 PM
    Has anyone had success trying to use it to open Shazam?
    05-27-09 04:59 PM
    Are you running an hybrid os?
    Not running hybrid when I click applications get nothing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 05:07 PM
    works fine on my .148
    05-27-09 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD