Does anyone know if the new Storm II is compatible with Supra eKey application for Realtors? The original Storm worked great with the app so I called GE/Supra division to find out and they could not tell me so I called Verizon and they were not sure either.

Does anyone know for sure?

I sure hope it is!
    11-12-09 07:01 PM
    What OS did it work for on the 9530? If the S1 was running 5.0, then I wouldn't see a problem. On the other hand, if it was running 4.7 then it's likely it'll still be Ok but may have some minor issues (or may not). Only one way to find out for sure .
    11-12-09 07:06 PM
    I installed the Supra eKey software to my Storm 2 yesterday. I had no problems with the software and all features work fine. GE/Supra had told me the same thing, but I went ahead and tried it anyway. I really like the Storm 2.
    11-12-09 07:41 PM
    I've been running it on my Storm2 for the last couple of weeks and the app works fine. I changed a few settings to make it respond better for touch. I am using eKey Basic.

1. Turned off Compatibility Mode. Go to Options, Applications, highlight ekey application, bb button, select Disable Compatibility Mode.
    2. Changed Font Size to Large. Go to application, bb button, settings, and there is an option for font size.

It works well enough for me to use to open lockboxes. My eKey is the one reason I stuck with a TREO for so long. Still miss only having to carry my phone. But the fob hasn't been too bad.
    12-19-09 08:45 AM
    Do Not use the the most recent update with the Ekey... the keypad does not work for some reason.
    05-01-10 03:06 PM
    havent had any problems either been running it for the past 4 days nothin so far...but who knows if my phone will wake up tom allergic to it lol....
    05-01-10 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD