Anyone else haveing problems downloading Google voice from their site? It says it will not work with my phone. I had it on there 2 weels ago and had to swap Storms due to a bad screen and now I cant download it anymore
    12-15-09 07:33 PM
    I reaized google voice isnt really worth it... They always make their things sound amazing, but once you get it, its not that great....
    12-15-09 07:50 PM
    You need to set your browser identification to Firefox, then close your browser, then reopen it again. Then retry to download the app. Free sms was one of the big reasons I switched over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 07:58 PM
    I cant get it...
    12-15-09 08:46 PM
    I have tried having it send me a link and going to it with the browser identification on BlackBerry and FireFox, but neither work. When I go to it with it set to FireFox, it just goes to the same site as when I go to it on my computer. When the identificaion is set to BlackBerry, it says "Device Not Supported"
    12-15-09 08:50 PM
    I have tried having it send me a link and going to it with the browser identification on BlackBerry and FireFox, but neither work. When I go to it with it set to FireFox, it just goes to the same site as when I go to it on my computer. When the identificaion is set to BlackBerry, it says "Device Not Supported"
    Im getting the " Device Not Supported" as you are...Is this a known issue or is Google just not letting us download the app any longer?
    12-15-09 10:14 PM
    I am wondering if it is a problem with the OS version. I have .428..
    12-15-09 10:17 PM
    You need to set your browser identification to Firefox, then close your browser, then reopen it again. Then retry to download the app. Free sms was one of the big reasons I switched over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks vegan...that did the trick...weird though I did try this before and it did not work...tried it again about 10 minutes ago and it worked.. THANKS
    12-15-09 10:21 PM
    Where are you going to download it???
    12-15-09 10:28 PM
    Where are you going to download it???
    Set browser to Firefox....Browser > options > Browser config > firefox...

Close the browser and re open then go tohttp://m.google.com/voice
    You should see the download link on that page
    12-15-09 10:35 PM
    Done that many times, and its STILL not there

what the ****!
    12-15-09 10:38 PM
    Found the problem!!!!!

You cant be connected using WiFi... You have to be on the mobile network for some reason...
    12-15-09 10:40 PM
    Found the problem!!!!!

You cant be connected using WiFi... You have to be on the mobile network for some reason...
    ^^^..Wow..I didnt think that made a diff...good catch!
    12-15-09 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD