I just saw a segment on Fox called "football zone" and a the woman had a storm in her hand. The ran the droid commercial again, but I swear she has a storm 2 in her hand. Not the strongest evidence, but it was certainly NOT the droid. I know, I know, no pics and it didn't happen, but it was there. Perhaps someone with a DVR and was watching the coverage can get it up online
    10-25-09 12:04 PM
    no pic.... crap you beat me to it -.- but hey who knows lol, i will be watching,thanks on the info...
    10-25-09 12:22 PM
    i saw the commercial the 1st time and yea i think that was the storm 2...that must mean its coming out in a week or 2
    10-25-09 12:26 PM
    Storm 2 Citing
    holy ****! was it in mla, apa...give more details!
    10-25-09 12:28 PM
    I just saw a segment on Fox called "football zone" and a the woman had a storm in her hand. The ran the droid commercial again, but I swear she has a storm 2 in her hand. Not the strongest evidence, but it was certainly NOT the droid. I know, I know, no pics and it didn't happen, but it was there. Perhaps someone with a DVR and was watching the coverage can get it up online
    If you were sure it was a Storm then Id bet a lot that it was a storm 2. Why would she hold a year old phone conspicuously on tv?....good looking out man. I might just have to watch football for once in my life....then again maybe not, Ill just wait for a youtube.
    10-25-09 12:28 PM
    *rimshot* lol
    10-25-09 12:31 PM
    Chicago Turabian.
    10-25-09 12:34 PM
    Chicago Turabian.
    that's hot.
    10-25-09 12:35 PM
    Chicago Turabian.
    That means it'll be out soon
    10-25-09 12:36 PM
    i saw the commercial the 1st time and yea i think that was the storm 2...that must mean its coming out in a week or 2
    a week or 2??? dude calm down lol it will probably be a week ;P not two weeks... hopefully O.O
    10-25-09 12:39 PM
    *rimshot* lol
    I know, I saw the typo after I sent it. I'm writing a paper at the same time as doing this so I got school on the brain. CORRECTION "sighting". There, you happy now? Damn teachers.
    10-25-09 12:41 PM
    If you were sure it was a Storm then Id bet a lot that it was a storm 2. Why would she hold a year old phone conspicuously on tv?....good looking out man. I might just have to watch football for once in my life....then again maybe not, Ill just wait for a youtube.
    I agree. It was definitely a Storm and it didn't seem to have the S1 shiny chrome trim or separate buttons so that is also why I think it's an S2.
    10-25-09 12:43 PM
    I ordered mine and should have it on Tuesday.
    10-25-09 12:45 PM
    the phones are different but look similar! Why does everyone think that they are looking at an Odin in a commercial. As fast paced as commercials are how do you guys seriously think you saw Odin. No offense but I am sure there is something against putting pre release devices in commercials.

YOU SAW A STORM IF ANYTHING A STORM 1.

Lol nothing against the OP but I get annoyed by these threads because of the simple fact that thats almost like seeing an iPhone 3G in a commercial and just because your hyped about the 3GS, then you saw the 3GS. Its all a mental thing.
    10-25-09 04:52 PM
    the phones are different but look similar! Why does everyone think that they are looking at an Odin in a commercial. As fast paced as commercials are how do you guys seriously think you saw Odin. No offense but I am sure there is something against putting pre release devices in commercials.

YOU SAW A STORM IF ANYTHING A STORM 1.

Lol nothing against the OP but I get annoyed by these threads because of the simple fact that thats almost like seeing an iPhone 3G in a commercial and just because your hyped about the 3GS, then you saw the 3GS. Its all a mental thing.
    OP said it was a segment not a commercial. I would tend to agree with you if it was just a commercial but he said a segment which are usually longer and more focused than a commercial therefore easier to see if someone was holding a phone for a specific reason. Plus why would she hold a phone on air during a segment?
    10-25-09 06:00 PM
    I saw that too. I swear it was an S2 also!
    10-25-09 08:21 PM
    OP said it was a segment not a commercial. I would tend to agree with you if it was just a commercial but he said a segment which are usually longer and more focused than a commercial therefore easier to see if someone was holding a phone for a specific reason. Plus why would she hold a phone on air during a segment?
    It was a segment and it was obviously an intentional plant. But, to be fair, I was not claiming it was absolutely, positively, without a doubt, swear on a stack of bibles in fact an S2. I just thought I'd share what I saw. So take it for what you will.
    10-25-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD