Is there any app that i can DL that has a stock portfolio that i can access immiediately? sort of like the one that the iphone has?
    10-13-08 12:48 AM
    I don't know if I understand what exactly what you are looking for, but you might try:

marketfilter analysis
    etrade mobile pro
    thestreet.com mobile
    10-13-08 01:06 AM
    what i mean is...does an application exist where i can load a set of stocks (like the one on yahoo finance where it shows the stock symbol, price, percentage change, etc) right onto the BB? Something similar to the "stocks app" for the iphone?
    10-13-08 01:18 AM
    rhart i just dowloaded marketfilter and it is EXACTLY what i was looking for. thank you very much
    10-13-08 01:24 AM
    I downloaded MarketFilters also and it's fantastic.

Only one issue - it only displays the current price and the % increase/decrease (it doesn't actually display how many points the Dow Jones or stock is up or down).

I can't find anything in the options to change the display.
    10-14-08 09:56 AM
    I wrote a web application a while back and used a lot when I was in the market. You might find it useful though.

It was designed for the BlackBerry and other mobile devices and keeps track of your portfolio and position.

Type this into your browser and have a look:
    jaml.com/Mobile-Stock-Tracker/

Cheers
    Mark
    10-16-08 07:19 PM
    You can go with delayed or realtime streaming quotes. It has charts, news, and all the markets.

Quotestream dot com

Cheers.
    10-20-08 06:10 PM
    Just downloaded My Stocks Portfolio. It's free, it's beautiful and easy on the eyes. It has quotes on all my stocks as well as a section to enter your entire portfolio with prices paid as well as number of shares! I also upgraded to remove small ads that appear on bottom of screen for $3.99 +tax. Had Stocks For Blackberry 10. But it's not working properly and developer doesn't respond!!! Anyway it was hard on the eyes to use whereas My Stocks Portfolio is very nice to look at.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 09:03 AM
    Just downloaded My Stocks Portfolio. It's free, it's beautiful and easy on the eyes. It has quotes on all my stocks as well as a section to enter your entire portfolio with prices paid as well as number of shares! I also upgraded to remove small ads that appear on bottom of screen for $3.99 +tax. Had Stocks For Blackberry 10. But it's not working properly and developer doesn't respond!!! Anyway it was hard on the eyes to use whereas My Stocks Portfolio is very nice to look at.

Posted via CB10
    This thread is for BBOS , what you're referring to is BB10
    02-24-16 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD