Here's what it looks like. Not a big deal, and I assume it's because I'm using it on a phone that's not supported yet.
    I also have had that view until i have upgraded to leaked .348 for my Bold, it is OS related...
    12-10-09 09:45 AM
    Yes I did .
    Really? I tired that. I can post, but cannot read any tweets or FB messages.
    Yep, you're right, bug returns as soon as you reboot BB. VU is broken in .411, that is reason that i have downgraded to .348 again and also because 411 gave me horrendous battery life...
    12-10-09 09:51 AM
    It's a decent app but I still prefer the tabs to seperate the services personally.
    This is one of my suggestions for developer, and it is being reviewed for next release... Hopefully, they will implement it...
    12-10-09 09:53 AM
    I have a 9700 running 5.0.0.415. I can view twitter posts just fine, but I can't actually select a post so that I can view a link or even copy/paste for that matter. Pushing down on the trackpad does nothing and hitting the enter key refreshes the entire timeline.

Any suggestions?

Great interface otherwise.
    12-10-09 05:02 PM
    testing this out on my 9700 now. The numerous "This is so much better than SocialScope" posts have caught my interest.
    12-10-09 05:28 PM
    anyone notice the notification icon not going away?

edit: Oh, that's the "I'm auto updating in the background" notification icon.
    Last edited by quahog_convo; 12-10-09 at 06:31 PM.
    12-10-09 05:42 PM
    anyone notice the notification icon not going away?

edit: Oh, that's the "I'm auto updating in the background" notification icon.
    IDK if you know this but you can change background alerts in the configuration menu.
    12-10-09 06:43 PM
    I have a 9700 running 5.0.0.415. I can view twitter posts just fine, but I can't actually select a post so that I can view a link or even copy/paste for that matter. Pushing down on the trackpad does nothing and hitting the enter key refreshes the entire timeline.

Any suggestions?

Great interface otherwise.
    Same issues here when I went to .411 for the 900. Is a App issue.
    12-10-09 08:48 PM
    Same issues here when I went to .411 for the 900. Is a App issue.
    Wrong, it is OS issue. It works nicely up until 5.0.0.348...But these are joys of beta
    12-11-09 04:35 AM
    Wrong, it is OS issue. It works nicely up until 5.0.0.348...But these are joys of beta
    OK, good to know.
    12-11-09 04:52 AM
    does this one have group tabs like social scope?
    12-11-09 07:48 AM
    Simply put, nope
    12-11-09 08:15 AM
    Ok, not sure if this was mentioned but here goes.

Why did they not include any option to set it to pull all tweets, instead of just ones involving your username.

I would like it to refresh the overall timeline at a regular interval and also when i re-open (switch back to when running in the background) the program.

I understand the option to auto-check when i close the program but as everyone's stated, that just leaves the notification icon on your homepage b/c now you have new messages.

Seems they did the opposite of what would be expected.

Refresh upon switching back to the app and allow it to pull all tweets at a set interval.

Also, anyone else miss the space bar as page down (used in UberTwitter and a few others). They could simply use U to create a new tweet. Scrolling is a PITA through long timelines or when you simply just want to browse.

JMHO.
    12-11-09 08:29 AM
    plus one to user created groups (NOT LISTS) and tabs.
    12-11-09 08:30 AM
    They don't and they should really add this. I've used socialscope for past few months and would really like to see tabs on this app. Socialscope better get their act together and come out of beta else Vodafone update will bury them right there.

I installed this on my tour and it works great!! If you have a facebook or twitter account you've got to try this app.
    12-11-09 09:46 AM
    Works beautifully on my 9700 since the upgrade!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 09:49 PM
    There is update to version 2.02 which resolves problems with OS 5 :=)
    I am glad that i did get Twitter mention as one of the people that pointed that out to WidgetLabs which is developer of app

However, it is more productive to go on their support forum and vote for new functions, Widgetlabs is open to every new suggestion, you can find a link in my older post in this thread.
    12-15-09 02:36 AM
    12-15-09 03:16 AM
    Did they fix the memory leak?

12-15-09 06:16 AM
    12-15-09 02:57 PM
    You could grow old and die waiting for a fabled SocialScope invite. Vodafone Update works very nicely. Totally dig the app, and it was nice to be mentioned when they released their last update.

It's tough, because I love Ubertwitter and actually purchased a "license" to it, but Vodafone Update is so convenient and slickly designed.
    12-15-09 08:16 PM
    Sure do wish this was available for my 8330

12-15-09 10:23 PM
    You could grow old and die waiting for a fabled SocialScope invite. Vodafone Update works very nicely. Totally dig the app, and it was nice to be mentioned when they released their last update.

It's tough, because I love Ubertwitter and actually purchased a "license" to it, but Vodafone Update is so convenient and slickly designed.
    I could not say it better myself Julio
    12-16-09 07:31 AM
    Just installed Vodafone Update and it's flippen awesome! Kinda miss using UberTwitter, but really like being able to update Twitter and Facebook at the same time! Moreover, I'm really liking the way Vodafone Update updates the timeline + the UI is great. Very nice!
    01-17-10 12:34 AM
    I am so glad with the update...I love this app...I installed way back and uninstalled as it did not work well on my Storm1 thank you for bringing this thread to the forefront, as with the update I tried it again and I absolutely love it!!!
    01-17-10 08:56 AM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD