Did you try or are you just going by the specs on the site?
    Tried it and I get
    This application requires the following module, which is not installed: net_rim_bbapi_messagelist
    11-23-09 06:45 PM
    Tried it and I get
    This application requires the following module, which is not installed: net_rim_bbapi_messagelist
    What is version of your OS? You need at least 4.6 in order to run the app...
    11-23-09 07:06 PM
    That's the problem. Guess I should quit being so lazy and upgrade.
    11-23-09 07:18 PM
    *EDIT* Perhaps it's not a VU issue - Facebook seems to be down. Not the app, the actual site. lol I'll try again later.
    That is correct. FB worked flawlessly on it until this morning. Can't even get to FB via computer at the moment.
    11-23-09 10:01 PM
    Well, i have ditched completely Socialscope for VU. Apart from being a bit pissed about various problems lately with unreliability of service, until i see that long awaited update, i cannot see any reason why i should use application that is inferior especially when interacting with Facebook. Thay have updated their Iphone app yesterday and i do believe that very soon there will be updated version for BB.
    11-26-09 05:37 AM
    Thanks Timewarp for the awesome app recommendation. I've been using it since I saw your first post. The more I use it the more I love it!
    12-04-09 04:09 PM
    I'm about to give this app a spin on my Tour.
    12-04-09 04:49 PM
    Just put it on my Tour and seems to be working great. Only issue is that the boxes (if one can call them that) around individual updates don't extend all the way across the screen, which looks a little sloppy. Anyone figure out how to get rid of that?
    12-04-09 05:05 PM
    Are they going to make it available for 8330 users? As far as I know, 4.5 is the latest official OS for 8330's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 07:00 PM
    Just put it on my Tour and seems to be working great. Only issue is that the boxes (if one can call them that) around individual updates don't extend all the way across the screen, which looks a little sloppy. Anyone figure out how to get rid of that?
    I didn't care for that either at first, but honestly, the rest of the app is so cool that it doesn't bother me now.
    12-04-09 09:22 PM
    Guys, check if you are running 2.0.1 version, boxes which do not extend all the way was also bothering me in previous build, but in 2.0.1 UI is flawless...
    Also, take some of your time and go to forum to vote for next improvements they should build in next release. Untill now, we will have retweet option directly from ui, geolocation, support for Twitter groups, and with some luck, tab options to separate Facebook, Twiter and saved searches (which was my proposal). You can join here Customer Feedback & Ideas for Vodafone Update
    12-05-09 07:15 AM
    Guys, check if you are running 2.0.1 version, boxes which do not extend all the way was also bothering me in previous build, but in 2.0.1 UI is flawless...
    [/url]
    Timewarp, I'm on wap and can't see what phone you're running it on. I have version 2.0.1 as well but boxes still don't extend across full screen.

12-06-09 09:38 PM
    Pretty much a no go for my 9550. The app runs, but by no means is it fully compatible, which is made evident on the download page! Anyway, a future release should make note of these things for storm2:
    The Keyboard is forced open. No support for landscape viewing (only portrait, which is annoying when the keyboard is also forced open). There is no flick scrolling, as in you have to drag your finger the opposite way you want to scroll.

Anyway, I've been determined to use this app, but to no avail! I was an 8330 owener, and now Storm 2....perhaps one day
    12-06-09 11:12 PM
    Been running this app since I saw it on CrackBerry a few weeks ago...my ONLY beef with this app is there is no copy/paste action within in app. Other than that hangup...MUCH better than SocialScope.

12-07-09 05:52 AM
    Been running this app since I saw it on CrackBerry a few weeks ago...my ONLY beef with this app is there is no copy/paste action within in app. Other than that hangup...MUCH better than SocialScope.

There IS a copy & paste feature! You just have to click your trackball/pad to get to it. Check it out!
    12-07-09 08:46 AM
    i've been using VodaFone update since it was on the Crackberry Blog... had it on my 8900, i have it on my 9700 (.405 beta) and will only use that program..... it beats having one facebook app and one twitter app and flipping between the two...

12-07-09 08:49 AM
    Vodafone works great for me. Even though the d/l states it's for certain BBs, it works on most BBs. I'm on the Tour and it is doing great. To remove the icon from your home screen, you have to exit the App.
    12-07-09 09:49 AM
    Timewarp, I'm on wap and can't see what phone you're running it on. I have version 2.0.1 as well but boxes still don't extend across full screen.

Got quicklaunch? If yes, try to post print screen of your view.
    12-09-09 09:53 AM
    Its not working on 5.0.0.411 for the 9000 for me properly.

I can post, but not read messages form Twitter or FB.
    12-09-09 10:36 AM
    I presume that you have upgraded to 411 a couple hours ago like me
    I have just reinstalled it and it is working properly...
    12-09-09 11:20 AM
    It's a decent app but I still prefer the tabs to seperate the services personally.
    12-09-09 11:24 AM
    It's a decent app but I still prefer the tabs to seperate the services personally.
    Well said !!! I agree !!

12-09-09 11:38 AM
    The link didn't work quite right for me.

Here is the OTA link
    12-09-09 02:15 PM
    Got quicklaunch? If yes, try to post print screen of your view.
    Here's what it looks like. Not a big deal, and I assume it's because I'm using it on a phone that's not supported yet.
    12-09-09 06:24 PM
    I presume that you have upgraded to 411 a couple hours ago like me
    I have just reinstalled it and it is working properly...
    Yes I did .
    Really? I tired that. I can post, but cannot read any tweets or FB messages.
    12-10-09 06:00 AM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD