I'm looking for an app that does something similar to quicken or mint. Just something to have live access to my bank account. I'm terrible about remembering to insert my own purchases so I'm looking for something that will do it for me. I've found two so far, personal assistant by pageonce which keeps track of my bank accounts, credit cards, charge cards, cell phone bills, Everything!! But it only seems to update one a week (otherwise I REALLY like this app) and mobile banking which doesn't have very many websites available. (Both from blackberry app world)

Does anyone know of other APPS available that do the online banking thing for me??

Thank you!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 01:49 PM
    I'm interested in the same.
    04-21-10 07:25 PM
    I'm also interested in similar.
    Right now I use MS Money and enter my receipts in manually. Then reconcile, manually, with an electronic statement. I like having my data categorized so I can pull reports on how much I spent on food last month, etc.
    I've been looking at Ascendo Money. My Bank and the major credit card I use both have online access. They also can export transactions in multiple formats.
    I am trying to come up with a way to have all this synchronize so I can do three things.
    1)Not enter data manually (well most of it)
    2)Use my receipts to 'reconcile' transactions that have been digitally entered.
    3)Have the transactions categorized so I can pull reports.
    Bonus would be to have monthly statements find disagreements/conflicts automatically.

It would be great if this would be kind of like BB calendar and Google Calendar. Just let it all synch together and I can see my balances and check off transactions I know happened.

Anyway, I'm not sure if Ascendo Money is the way to go but it seems like it is.....
    04-22-10 10:02 AM
    I use PageOnce,and it updates for me every morning (at 7:30, I think). You can also update individual accounts whenever you want by opening them and hitting the BB button twice.
    04-22-10 11:03 AM
    I sue PageOnce and manually update whenever I need to ...
    04-22-10 12:05 PM
    hi i am too. in the UK iphone has apps for Natwest and RBS to manage and view your bank accounts. Anything similar for BB in UK? preferably free apps?
    04-22-10 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD