I am posting this so no one wastes their money on their bad apps. I bought Minesweeper on Appworld and it has major errors that make it unusable.

The game itself cannot load the bottom portion of the screen 90% of the time. It will just be white. Half the time the timer will not load. And many times it will give you a puzzle saying there are mines when there cannot be any which makes the game impossible (if you know how to play the game you will understand this).

I wrote to Link-Two about this. Their response was not to give me an update or even apologize for the garbage they put on the site stealing money from people. Instead this is what I got:

Hello,

Please contact the site where you bought this for a refund.

Thank you

The Link-Two Team

Of course Appworld doesn't even have a customer service to report this App to (which is why I refuse to buy any apps from there ever again) and the only link I found for customer support in Appworld doesn't work (RIM seriously fails there).

I wrote them again asking for an updated version or something but alas it has been a week and no answer. So I am basically taking that as they could care less their game doesn't work. They got paid right?

So here I am and I hope this helps all of you not get ripped off.
    05-29-09 01:58 AM
    that's very unfortunate. have you checked to see if it's in the mobihand/crackberry store? maybe you could contact them through the customer support there.
    05-29-09 02:31 AM
    Well the contact address I got was [email protected]. That is a direct link to them.

It is unfortunate but it would be more unfortunate if I didn't share my experience with everyone so they know what they may be buying. Granted it was only $3.00 but it is the principal. And I could have taken that money and bought a good app. But now I refuse to buy anything from Appworld since I learned they allow companies to say an app works with the Storm when it doesn't and you don't get your money back. RIM definitely FAILS for Appworld (but I still like my phone! WOO!).

Edit: I see they have apps in the Crackberry store as well with no free trial. I would not buy them if I were you! They probably don't work! Glad I posted!
    Last edited by Jennseesyou; 05-29-09 at 03:08 AM. Reason: added info
    05-29-09 02:54 AM
    Thanks for the heads up!
    05-29-09 04:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD