Startup Sound will play a sound whenever you reboot your BB, password lock and unlock. When you hear the reboot sound that is when you know it is safe to use your BB or when the lock sound is played you know that your BB is locked.

For OS5+ and 20 free copies.

1 Click here Superstore

2 Click Add to cart

3 select new customer or existing

4 enter coupon code: startup
    and click on update button and make sure the total is $0.00

5 continue check out

You can also purchase StartupSound on Appworld here Buy Startup Sound - Plays a sound when the BlackBerry� is booting up
    04-20-12 11:01 AM
    Thank you! grabbed my copy already
    04-20-12 11:08 AM
    Great app as always!
    04-20-12 11:47 AM
    Just got my copy, thanks a lot! I noticed the lock/unlock feature only works with the password lock. Is there any way this could be enabled with the regular lock key?
    04-20-12 11:57 AM
    Just got my copy, thanks a lot! I noticed the lock/unlock feature only works with the password lock. Is there any way this could be enabled with the regular lock key?
    regular lock is just keyboard and screen lock and not password lock.

we have another app that has more event notifications and the the app will be updated soon with more events. check it out here

Buy KoolSounds - Assign sounds to system events - Download KoolSounds - Assign sounds to system events - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    MADBRADNYC and jmripollg like this.
    04-20-12 12:04 PM
    Thanks Smiley for another great app! I used the promotion code and received it and I was also charged for it!? I have contacted them to see about fixing this issue, so now I have two copies which I think is unfair for other people who would like to get this app/product...
    04-20-12 02:01 PM
    Thanks Smiley for another great app! I used the promotion code and received it and I was also charged for it!? I have contacted them to see about fixing this issue, so now I have two copies which I think is unfair for other people who would like to get this app/product...
    sorry to hear that but did you follow the instructions and enter the coupon code and double check it is $0.00 before you continue?

contact mobihand.com for the refund.
    04-20-12 02:10 PM
    regular lock is just keyboard and screen lock and not password lock.

we have another app that has more event notifications and the the app will be updated soon with more events. check it out here

Buy KoolSounds - Assign sounds to system events - Download KoolSounds - Assign sounds to system events - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Thanks Smiley, I purchased KoolSounds and it does what I had in mind. I feel bad about taking a free app which I won't be using so is there any way I can give Startup Sound back? Maybe someone else could use it and it doesn't seem fair for me to have it. Thanks again and congrats on a very nice app!
    04-20-12 05:38 PM
    Thanks! Just grabbed a copy too
    04-20-12 06:28 PM
    Thanks for making it FREE, just grabbed a copy.....KOOL
    04-20-12 06:36 PM
    I miss this,will there be another give away?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-21-12 08:43 AM
    I miss this,will there be another give away?

for sure. just follow me on Twitter.
    04-21-12 10:25 AM
    for sure. just follow me on Twitter.
    Wow great news! Been following Toysoft for quite sometimes already,hope I can grab one next time.

04-23-12 09:36 AM

Please forgive me, as I meant to get back here much earlier to thank you for such a wonderful application! I was able to get a copy pretty much as soon as you started the thread, and as I was trying it out, you then posted this other version. I immediately purchased a copy. StartUp was such a tease. I am really digging it. As usual I'm hoping for an addition to backup/restore the settings to the SD card for people like me who upgrade, wipe, and beta test applications frequently.

I had a need to get back here as soon as I could to thank you for the generous offer.
    I too feel bad that I have a copy, but ended up purchasing KoolSounds.

I can't stand when a developer is so generous to give away 20-30 copies of an application and only 5 or 6 members take the time to come in and say thanks. Amazing...
    04-24-12 09:46 AM
    Please forgive me, as I meant to get back here much earlier to thank you for such a wonderful application! I was able to get a copy pretty much as soon as you started the thread, and as I was trying it out, you then posted this other version. I immediately purchased a copy. StartUp was such a tease. I am really digging it. As usual I'm hoping for an addition to backup/restore the settings to the SD card for people like me who upgrade, wipe, and beta test applications frequently.

I had a need to get back here as soon as I could to thank you for the generous offer.
    I too feel bad that I have a copy, but ended up purchasing KoolSounds.

I can't stand when a developer is so generous to give away 20-30 copies of an application and only 5 or 6 members take the time to come in and say thanks. Amazing...
    You welcome. do you want backup/restore with KoolSounds? I'm waiting to update Koolsounds to include more system events.
    04-24-12 12:32 PM
    You welcome. do you want backup/restore with KoolSounds? I'm waiting to update Koolsounds to include more system events.
    Yes, to be clear, KoolSounds is what I am looking to have the backup/restore function for.
    StartUp is also cool to have it, but it is only a single setting/event.
    KoolSounds has a lot of events and you are planning to add more, so it may be a bit of a hassle to go through the file picker for each one every time I start with a fresh device.

Oh, I would also love to have an enable/disable check box option at the top for all events, as well as for each event in the list if possible.
    I would rather keep the settings for each event and just disable them with an enable/disable option, rather than "removing" the event entirely. So it would be easy as pie to enable that same event again instead of remembering & hunting down the ringtone over and over again. The all events option is also good when walking into a meeting where you may not want the device to start talking while the humans are. LoL.

My last request would be to have a secondary check mark box option at the top to enable/disable the icon from the AppSwitcher to keep it from getting too messy there. Some may need the icon to remember the app is running in the backround, but others like myself would like to set-it-and-forget-it, as we know it's running, and don't need the extra icon.

You are too cool.
    Whether you can do these things or not, thanks for reaching out & listening!

Brad.
    04-24-12 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD