Has anyone tried any spy software on a BB Bold 9900 OS7.1 in the UK that works with BIS? I thought spy-mobile was the perfect solution but it doesn't work with BIS (which is pretty useless).

Throwing it out there to see if anyone has managed this successfully.
    08-14-12 08:45 AM
    This is one of those questions where you will find the search engine of choice to be your friend.
    JayR2010 likes this.
    08-14-12 09:07 AM
    Been there and done that. Wasted so much time testing one that didn't work on BIS, hence the reason I would ask the question to the BB community. Thankfully it was one that offered a free trial. I would hate to spend money only to discover the same thing.
    08-14-12 12:11 PM
    These apps seem elusive OP. Why not revert back to a long brown coat, hat & dark glasses ?
    08-14-12 12:23 PM
    Why would someone want to install a monitoring app on their own phone?
    08-14-12 01:27 PM
    Its purely on a "need to know" basis Oniberry
    OniBerry and JayR2010 like this.
    08-14-12 01:36 PM
    To see what they are up to when they are asleep of course
    OniBerry likes this.
    08-14-12 01:49 PM
    I just figured the OP was trying to snoop on someone else's phone...LoL
    08-14-12 04:51 PM
    You would think an app like this would never be made. Especially since RIM/BlackBerry is so "secure". If apps like these started getting made for everyday end users, I can foresee a lot more people leaving.
    08-18-12 04:47 PM
    You would think an app like this would never be made. Especially since RIM/BlackBerry is so "secure". If apps like these started getting made for everyday end users, I can foresee a lot more people leaving.
    This has nothing to do with the inherent BlackBerry security. Someone would need to be stupid enough to give someone their phone and possibly password long enough for them to install one of these applications, set the necessary permissions and test the functionality.

The BlackBerry is still intrinsically secure but the weakest link in the chain of security, regardless of platform, is the end user.
    08-18-12 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD