So I have Verizon and downloaded the app. Worked great. Then I get a message to update the app now it doesn't work. I get a nice message from Sprint. Anyone have this issue. Anyone have a possible work around

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 03:56 PM
    That actually worked on different carriers??
    11-01-08 04:42 PM
    just in case you cant get it to work again. have you tried viigo? they have live NFL scores...etc on there servers.
    11-01-08 05:00 PM
    I'm with VZW and I can't get the application to work either. When I start the application, the Sprint splash screen reminds everyone that NFL live is for Sprint customers only.

Hope this hels.

11-01-08 05:29 PM
    I'm with Telus and it was working for me until the upgrade. Now I get the same message. Sad... I really enjoyed the app.

11-01-08 05:56 PM
    Looks like they lowered the boom. I figured it was only a matter of time.

I thought it was a nice app but a bit bloated. Maybe it works better for sprint users. Oh, well. At least it will free up a TON of space when you delete the app.

11-01-08 09:17 PM
    Well it was good while it lasted. I got the prompt to upgrade today and I did upgrade only to be given the "for sprint only" message.

Although I'll not really miss it because of the fact that it run really slow, and the player within the program was crap. Did like being able to watch the NFL network channel in real time.
    11-01-08 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD