Does anyone have current links to either of the above? I've gone through the forum and done other searches, but they all contained dead links.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 07:01 AM
    Enjoy having NFL Mobile on your Sprint smartphone(free with Everything Data plans)?

Well then forget it after April. Verizon just signed a $720 million deal with the NFL and Sprint is out.

This was a big deal for Sprint advertising and for including it in their Everything Data plans. This will be one more thing hurting Sprint in the marketplace.

»kansascity.bizjournals.com/kansa···y23.html

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-23-10 08:52 AM
    Enjoy having NFL Mobile on your Sprint smartphone(free with Everything Data plans)?

Well then forget it after April. Verizon just signed a $720 million deal with the NFL and Sprint is out.

This was a big deal for Sprint advertising and for including it in their Everything Data plans. This will be one more thing hurting Sprint in the marketplace.

»kansascity.bizjournals.com/kansa···y23.html

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Yeah, it's called Sprint Football Live now, but for some reason it won't work on my 8830 either, even after they installed at an actual Sprint store. They also told me Sprint TV wasn't compatible, so they wouldn't help with that. I've seen numerous posts that say Sprint TV works for the 8830 if you use the version for the 8330, but I can't find a good link for the app yet.
    07-24-10 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD