I'm still a little new to the bb family. my question is how can i get rid of the sprint software store app on my bb 8130 i cant seem to find it in my app. in the advanced options and it takes up quite a bit of memory and i never use it so it just clutters my menu up. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you in advance
    09-13-08 09:24 PM
    I take it you've checked options/advanced options/applications, right? Is it not listed there? Alternatively, connect to desktop manager, and checked application loader...
    09-13-08 09:27 PM
    I'm still a little new to the bb family. my question is how can i get rid of the sprint software store app on my bb 8130 i cant seem to find it in my app. in the advanced options and it takes up quite a bit of memory and i never use it so it just clutters my menu up. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you in advance
    You cant get rid of it. Click menu & hide it; thats the only alternative. Even if you delete the service book for it, it still comes back. Everytime you change a theme, everything hidden will have to be hidden again.
    09-13-08 09:32 PM
    thanks for the help i coulndt find it in the bdm either, so i guess ill just leave it
    09-14-08 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD