Okay, so i'm new here, and i'm having some issues. I just got my curve 8530 the other day, and downloaded Pandora.

I can't find the app on my phone for the life of me! The only way I can access it, is through app world. I know there has to be a different way, but I can't find where it's saving to!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    02-18-10 03:10 AM
    Did you look for it on the folder named downloads? most downloaded apps end up on that folder!
    02-18-10 09:11 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I downloaded Pandora when I first got my phone about a month ago. I have the same carrier, Sprint, and the only way I can find Pandora is through App World. I tried rebooting it, deleting it and reinstalling it and still couldn't get it to work.
    02-19-10 07:54 AM
    Sprint pushes the Pandora icon to your phone initially, so if you install Pandora, it keeps the icon in the same location.

It might be hidden in a folder somewhere.
    02-19-10 08:56 PM
    I was having this problem too - couldn't find Pandora except through App World. Then I found it - inside of the preset "Sports & Entertainment" folder. Moved it to the "Home" folder and everything works like it should.
    03-01-10 11:41 AM
    Sprint pushes the Pandora icon to your phone initially, so if you install Pandora, it keeps the icon in the same location.

It might be hidden in a folder somewhere.
    Is there ANY way to get these apps out of the folders and right into the BB Menu? It's just an inconvience to have to try and find them all in the folders.
    05-04-10 02:38 AM
    Is there ANY way to get these apps out of the folders and right into the BB Menu? It's just an inconvience to have to try and find them all in the folders.
    Highlight the icon, click the berry (menu key), select move to folder, select home folder.
    Last edited by leftyman; 05-04-10 at 06:15 AM.
    05-04-10 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD