I installed the latest Sprint 8130 OS and now have an issue with Google Sync. It just hangs when trying to sync my calendar, will not sync or sign out. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both GS and the OS multiple times and still have the same issue. I read the issues on the Google site and have not sync'd my contacts, as the suggested, still doesn't work like it used to. Is there anything I'm missing?
    02-27-09 10:03 AM
    Im using google sync just fine, mind you i only install apps on a fresh os after a battery pull
    02-27-09 11:00 AM
    I have had the same issues. I've searched the forums and found all kinds of solutions, but none seem to help. My contacts sync fine, but not the calendar.
    Upon investigating, I had three calendars, two with nothing in them. I WS able to delete one empty one, but can't get to the other-desktop or on the phone.
    I think the issue is google sync gets confused as to which calendar to sync. But how can I delete the mysterious empty calendar?
    02-27-09 09:36 PM
    it's not allowing you to delete it from google calendars?
    02-28-09 12:06 PM
    It's not in Google. It's on my BlackBerry. It only shows up under databases. I can't find it anywhere else--and therefore can't delete it.
    03-03-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD