Okay, this is more of a question than anything..
    I was recently over hearing a young man talk about an application that he used on his blackberry. More or less it was a prank call app. The young man went on to explain that when he used the application to call someone, it would show up as another contact in the recieveing parties phone..
    I don't know if any of that made much since, so try to make the best of it.
    My question is, has anyone heard of such an application, if so- Where can I find it???
    03-11-11 06:06 PM
    Bluff My Call is one...it offers limited free calls and allows you to change your voice slightly and record the call to listen to later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-11 09:20 PM
    And the use of any such app is a felony under Federal law.
    03-12-11 07:55 AM
    And the use of any such app is a felony under Federal law.
    uh oh, the spoof police are gonna come and get us!
    03-12-11 11:59 AM
    Caller ID Faker is another one

Is changing my Caller ID legal?
    All of the services offered by Caller ID Faker are 100% legal throughout the U.S. and most other parts of the world. Of course it is against the law to change your caller id to commit a crime or to conduct any illegal activity (duh), and some states may require the consent of both parties in order to record a conversation, but it is perfectly legal to do everything we advertise. Masses of people�even law enforcement and government agencies - are using products like ours every day.
    03-13-11 10:15 PM
    uh oh, the spoof police are gonna come and get us!

Hahahaha! Good one
    03-13-11 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD