Woohoo! I just called myself at my desk with my BB and it looked like I was calling from home. The name on the Caller ID was even correct too.
    03-04-09 04:47 PM
    i just want to be able to call from my bb and make it show my GrandCentral phone number how does one do that.
    Last edited by buzzdar; 03-04-09 at 06:20 PM.
    03-04-09 06:17 PM
    Hangs on "Placing Call"
    Then gives the message The server returned the following error:
    "Access Denied: Insecure SSL Request".

Fixed that but now I'm getting "Invalid Caller ID Invalid North American Number, please include + or 011 and country code when dialing internationally"
    Last edited by whodatfever; 03-04-09 at 07:56 PM.
    03-04-09 06:33 PM
    This app is the sh*t!!!!!!! Just downloaded the demo type version and my parents thinking something was wrong with their phones. LOL. Ima have some fun with this app!!!
    03-16-09 07:19 PM
    Does anyone know if Spoof has an application for BB? My friend has it on his iPhone and it's the $hit!
    Maybe not so much the sprint spoof explanation, but you can download 123spoof to your blackberry visit the website
    05-19-09 11:29 AM
    I love the idea but when I read the FAQ's ont he site, it looks like there are charges for the call. Seemed "scammy" to me so I passed.
    05-19-09 11:35 PM
    scammy or not eh??
    05-20-09 12:35 AM
    so was it a scam or not
    05-25-09 10:03 PM
    Question regarding the spoof app:

When I went to the site to read up, it seems to state that someone can enter any number, to display (instead of their actual number). What happens if they randomly enter a number that actually belongs to someone, and the person being spoofed calls that number?
    05-28-09 09:35 AM
    It looked to me like you had to purchase minutes and stuff...I just didn't like the way it read. I did download Bluff My Call - the free version let's you talk up to 2 minutes and you can put in any kind of number that will show up on the caller ID - I tried it and it works (honey I'm still at work....just kidding). You can pay and have options to change your voice...which looks kind of silly and fun. This one did not seem "scammy" to me
    05-28-09 11:12 PM
    update - get this - I am saying how I like the bluff my call better than 123spoof - well they are the same company. I have the bluff my call and I like it. I have the free version and you put in any number you want and it is a free 2 minute cal. To change your voice and access some other features, you have to buy credits So I click on the buy link and it's the same company so I guess it's OK.
    05-30-09 05:05 AM
    Yes I used 123 Spoof...very fun app (I called my buddy as his girlfriend...and as his mom...lol)

You can also use it to change your voice, call someone's voicemail, etc...Its free up to a 2 minute call but the voice changing and voice mail option doesn't work unless you pay...oh and I think you can record the calls too but you have to pay for it as well

I did eventually end up deleting it though just because it was more of a novelty than anything...I found very little actual use for it.
    05-30-09 12:55 PM
    It looked to me like you had to purchase minutes and stuff...I just didn't like the way it read. I did download Bluff My Call - the free version let's you talk up to 2 minutes and you can put in any kind of number that will show up on the caller ID - I tried it and it works (honey I'm still at work....just kidding). You can pay and have options to change your voice...which looks kind of silly and fun. This one did not seem "scammy" to me

123spoof is not the least bit "Scammy" its exactly like bluff my call...the 2 minutes and everything...its just kind of a pointless app after you get bored playing with it
    05-30-09 12:56 PM
    Bluff My Call is also now in app world where they are giving 15 free international minutes plus u still get the free unlimited in the usa and canada. sweet.
    FREE!!?? In USA & Canada? Where does it say that....?
    08-11-09 10:45 AM
    the app and every call is free. the limit without an account though is 2 minutes and it will cut you off.
    08-11-09 10:52 AM
    So whats the link?
    08-10-10 08:42 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD