Does anyone know if Spoof has an application for BB? My friend has it on his iPhone and it's the ****!
    06-27-08 10:29 AM
    What is this ??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-08 01:38 AM
    I was wondering too - I tried googling it and all I came up with was how to fake your phone number.
    06-28-08 01:38 AM
    I will check for it... .
    06-28-08 04:52 AM
    What is this ??

Sprint carrier on some phones have the Spoof ability...

I am hoping this is what everyone is talking about.

Say you call me and it's a number I don't know or really don't want to talk to you at the current moment. I can hit the spoof button and it will take you to voice mail but let me hear everything you are saying. Then at anytime if it is something or someone I need to talk to or about. I can then chime in and start talking to them.

Essentially it is making the person believe they are talking to your voicemail, while indeed they are, you are still able to hear every word and talk to them at any time.
    06-28-08 05:41 AM
    Back to the old time ability to screen your voicemails. Pretty cool...

Ahh, the days before caller ID... hahaha...
    06-28-08 11:15 AM
    Its really more than just being able to screen people.
    In a nut shell, you can pick a phone number (a) to call then you can pick a phone number (b) to call from. When you call the number (a) from your phone the phone number that you selected (b) shows on the phone (a) that you call.
    For example, I call my friend bob, but I put in my friend Molly's phone number. When I call bob, molly's number shows in his caller id. All this from your phone.
    The second feature is that you can change the octave of your voice from a high pitch female's voice to a deep pitch male's voice.
    Its very cool for prank calls, but there are many practical sitautions that you can use this for. So far this only works for i-phones, but I imagine that down the line the software could open up for other phones
    06-28-08 08:41 PM
    Sprint carrier on some phones have the Spoof ability...

I am hoping this is what everyone is talking about.

Say you call me and it's a number I don't know or really don't want to talk to you at the current moment. I can hit the spoof button and it will take you to voice mail but let me hear everything you are saying. Then at anytime if it is something or someone I need to talk to or about. I can then chime in and start talking to them.

Essentially it is making the person believe they are talking to your voicemail, while indeed they are, you are still able to hear every word and talk to them at any time.
    Its really more than just being able to screen people.
    In a nut shell, you can pick a phone number (a) to call then you can pick a phone number (b) to call from. When you call the number (a) from your phone the phone number that you selected (b) shows on the phone (a) that you call.
    For example, I call my friend bob, but I put in my friend Molly's phone number. When I call bob, molly's number shows in his caller id. All this from your phone.
    The second feature is that you can change the octave of your voice from a high pitch female's voice to a deep pitch male's voice.
    Its very cool for prank calls, but there are many practical sitautions that you can use this for. So far this only works for i-phones, but I imagine that down the line the software could open up for other phones
    2 different explanations of 1 app. Ok, somebody is wrong here.
    06-28-08 08:43 PM
    I like the second explanation. If that application exists, that's the bomb!

Dm

06-29-08 03:24 PM
    That sounds pretty hot. I hope we get that soon.
    06-29-08 03:37 PM
    so is it available?
    01-10-09 12:14 PM
    This would be great people would believe your calling from the office while your really calling for your blackberry.
    02-23-09 12:06 AM
    Wow both of those sound pretty cool. I'd definitely be interested in this for the bb.

02-23-09 12:15 AM
    I was wondering too - I tried googling it and all I came up with was how to fake your phone number.
    SPoof call was first Laucched for IPHONE it makes a CALLback call on your cell, you can change the appearing number to the other person and put any number. the person who is getting the call sees ie. if you put 514 777 7777 will see that number and even you can change the voice you have NORMAL mode Girl and MAN. its a good apps, when you first download it, comes with a 5min free TEST . then you have to buy units. hope this helps.

now they have CARDS too and you can use it from any number not only your cell . It is only intended to North america and will be soon available internationally.
    02-23-09 12:16 AM
    this app is going to rock the whole bb app world like no other app in history. trust me. sneak preview. http://123spoof.com/bb/download/
    03-04-09 12:33 AM
    yup i got to be carefull using this app when drinking out with friends.
    03-04-09 08:57 AM
    This definitely seems interesting.

03-04-09 09:00 AM
    wow this is just the app i been waiting for
    03-04-09 11:00 AM
    doesn't work for me, anyone else have any luck?
    03-04-09 12:49 PM
    Works like a charm! My dad wanted know how I was calling him from work in Arizona, yet his caller ID display showed a Michigan number (I tricked him by using a relative's number). This is great! You have to pay to disguise your vioce, but the other features work perfectly!
    03-04-09 12:55 PM
    i get "tunnel error" even when everything is set to allow.
    03-04-09 01:43 PM
    I'm on a storm running .103 os. I loaded this app and am using the free part only (no recording of calls, no voice change) but am able to use the direct to voicemail feature. The user interface is very bad, instead of moving finger up to scroll down, its the opposite. The buttons are not easy to activate either.
    I give it a 3 out of 10 since I can only use this to go directly to voicemail. Hopefully they will configure this a little better for future release.

thats my 2 cents
    03-04-09 01:55 PM
    ooo i got it working - turns out you need an active data connection for some reason...

anyways, the 9 second ad never played and for some reason it calls a US number and not the local access number in toronto
    03-04-09 02:25 PM
    did a review here and blueroom great app if u pay for it i know i did and will =) thanks spoof
    03-04-09 02:46 PM
    U can change the local access number in the options

03-04-09 04:14 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD