so is someone working on this app?
    02-22-09 01:00 AM
    Yes, SpoofApp is working on it.
    02-22-09 01:04 AM
    Hello,

This is al at spoofapp.com (creator of SpoofApp)

I am currently programming a Blackberry version of SpoofApp. My goal is to have it released the first week of March. I will be accepting signups to test the app at spoofapp.com/blackberry.php March 1st.

SpoofApp uses the services provided by SpoofCard.com. All calls are logged and if anyone were to ever use the service for illegal purposes, SpoofCard will cooperate with Law Enforcement to identify the person.

SpoofCard does proactively check for illegal uses and reports it to law enforcement.
    02-22-09 03:49 AM
    Sounds good.
    02-22-09 03:53 AM
    Hmm... Any friend that spoofed me would quickly find themselves no longer my friend.

Anyone else would likely find me at the police station seeking to file charges for harassment and stalking. I mean what other reason would a complete stranger be spoofing their number for?

while i agree i would be upset if a stranger was doing this to me, which btw happens all the time i get auto warranty people calling from random residential numbers when i reverse look then up.... but if a friend spoofed you as a joke you would de-friend them? thats a little extreme man.
    02-22-09 04:22 AM
    I hope this becomes law S. 30: Truth in Caller ID Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us). I think people who spoof should be put in Jail. And I also think people shouldn't be able to block there caller ID. At least unless they provide a valid reason. So many people do that just because its cool and easy. I don't answer blocked calls and there is nothing more annoying than finding a blocked call is one of your friends.
    wow what a loser..
    02-22-09 09:31 AM
    The legal ramifications are ridiculous to this. The originating caller can still be identified, but think of all the kids who will use this to bully their classmates/others and think its untraceable. There are already laws being drafted/put on the books for cyber bullying, and cell phones are no exception. I would love to see that truth in caller ID act put in place. What happens when people start calling police fraudulent? Someone is going to be charged with false report, there is a fine in many places and a possibility of jail time. That is quite funny....

The real amusing part is, guess which part of CB posted this... the Storm forum. Based on many of the posts/threads/out of control discussions here, it really should not shock anyone.
    02-22-09 09:42 AM
    Hello,

This is al at spoofapp.com (creator of SpoofApp)

I am currently programming a Blackberry version of SpoofApp. My goal is to have it released the first week of March. I will be accepting signups to test the app at spoofapp.com/blackberry.php March 1st.

SpoofApp uses the services provided by SpoofCard.com. All calls are logged and if anyone were to ever use the service for illegal purposes, SpoofCard will cooperate with Law Enforcement to identify the person.

SpoofCard does proactively check for illegal uses and reports it to law enforcement.
    Wow can't wait for this app. I guess the app store is going to be up by march!
    02-22-09 12:02 PM
    I have it on my G1 I have a friend believing her house is haunted I would call her cell phone and have the home number show up on the caller I'd

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 12:19 PM
    02-22-09 12:49 PM
    The legal ramifications are ridiculous to this. The originating caller can still be identified, but think of all the kids who will use this to bully their classmates/others and think its untraceable. There are already laws being drafted/put on the books for cyber bullying, and cell phones are no exception. I would love to see that truth in caller ID act put in place. What happens when people start calling police fraudulent? Someone is going to be charged with false report, there is a fine in many places and a possibility of jail time. That is quite funny....

The real amusing part is, guess which part of CB posted this... the Storm forum. Based on many of the posts/threads/out of control discussions here, it really should not shock anyone.
    if you think the storm forum is so out of control than get out. we dont need you or your crappy opinions. apparently you cant read because the owner of the stormapp already addressed the issue with fraudulent calls to the police.
    02-22-09 12:50 PM
    I wouldn't like that one bit if someone did that to me
    02-22-09 01:20 PM
    You must be real fun at parties....
    HAHAHAHAHA

02-22-09 01:24 PM
    I have it on my G1 I have a friend believing her house is haunted I would call her cell phone and have the home number show up on the caller I'd

Now THAT, is funny! However, I would get pretty pissed off if it continued on for any extended length of time.
    02-22-09 01:30 PM
    if you think the storm forum is so out of control than get out. we dont need you or your crappy opinions. apparently you cant read because the owner of the stormapp already addressed the issue with fraudulent calls to the police.
    Oh boy... Here we go. Do you even know what Sith contributes to this forum?
    02-22-09 01:30 PM
    Wrong...just an app that works by itself. They have had something similar for hte PC for years.

And yes some of you need to lighten up...this is a nifty app to have. It was funny when my GF's brother called me from my bosses cell phone and hung up and had me call him back lol..he had no clue what I was talking about.
    wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it won't work if you don't purchase the spoofcard.
    02-22-09 01:35 PM
    www.vlumber.com

02-22-09 02:58 PM
    spoofapp is in development for the blackberry. works off of spoofcard a costly service

SpoofApp - iPhone Caller ID Spoofing
    02-22-09 03:30 PM
    Wrong...just an app that works by itself. They have had something similar for hte PC for years.

And yes some of you need to lighten up...this is a nifty app to have. It was funny when my GF's brother called me from my bosses cell phone and hung up and had me call him back lol..he had no clue what I was talking about.
    No, you are wrong! You have to purchase minutes. The app just doesn't work out of nowhere...

02-22-09 04:57 PM
    Hmm... Any friend that spoofed me would quickly find themselves no longer my friend.

Anyone else would likely find me at the police station seeking to file charges for harassment and stalking. I mean what other reason would a complete stranger be spoofing their number for?
    See it's people like you that make this world suck! Learn to take a damn joke! Grow a sense of humor, pull the stick out of your ***...something like that!
    02-22-09 05:33 PM
    I hope this becomes law S. 30: Truth in Caller ID Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us). I think people who spoof should be put in Jail. And I also think people shouldn't be able to block there caller ID. At least unless they provide a valid reason. So many people do that just because its cool and easy. I don't answer blocked calls and there is nothing more annoying than finding a blocked call is one of your friends.
    Yer another one that has no fun bones in their body. You're probably one who thinks that everything should be recorded and sent right to the gov too. Grow up!!! Maybe some people like the privacy of being able to block caller ID?? There is something you can get on your phone for free...it blocks all anonymous numbers, and they have to unblock their numbers to call the number. You do realize that whenever you call a company your caller ID number is usually put into a list, and this is where many telemarketer calls come from as well!
    02-22-09 05:40 PM
    this app is going to rock the whole bb app world like no other app in history. trust me. sneak preview. http://123spoof.com/bb/download/
    03-04-09 12:36 AM
    this app is going to rock the whole bb app world like no other app in history. trust me. sneak preview. http://123spoof.com/bb/download/
    of course it is a service, right?
    03-04-09 12:45 AM
    Whack u have to pay for minutes lol to use it

03-04-09 06:46 AM
    you only have to pay if you want to use the voice changer and stuff. but to make just a spoof call is totally free. have you tried it?
    03-04-09 07:56 AM
101 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD