I've always liked the SplashMoney software on my friend's Palm and have been a little disappointed that it wasn't available for the BB since I recently became a BB addict. I decided to write and ask if/when it was ever going to become available for the BB. I received a reply back yesterday and their tech people have informed me that SplashMoney for the BlackBerry is in development and they are looking at it becoming available in about 5 months. Hopefully, they will include all of the features that are currently available for the Palm. They have a couple of items for the BB already.

Mobile Phone Software to Manage Passwords, Photos, Money, Lists, Outlines & More

Key Features:

* Best-selling financial software for Palm and Treo
    * Connect wirelessly to almost any online bank account (list of banks)
    * Supports most account types: checking, savings, credit card, cash, asset, liability, money market and line of credit
    * Secure password protection using Blowfish encryption
    * Quickly enter transactions using auto-fill and memorized transactions
    * Reconcile account statements
    * Print registers and reports
    * Scheduled transactions with reminders
    * Customizable transaction types
    * Multiple currency support
    * Supports hi-res displays and fonts
    * Simple, intuitive interface
    * Custom icon support
    * Supports categories, classes and splits
    01-18-08 08:38 AM
    I am waiting impatiently for SplashMoney on BB. I had the entire SplashWallet suite when I had a Palm, and loved each piece (though I rarely used the Shopper program).

I am very picky about software, but I would pay top dollar for SpashMoney on my BB. It became my financial hub... no need for paper ledgers or such.
    01-18-08 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD