I am looking for reviews on password Keepers. I used to use SlpashID on my palm and it worked without a hitch syncing every day problem free.

I upgraded to SlashID for BB and have had nothing but problems, enough that I am considering ditching the whole program.

Both ewallet and Datavault clame they can import my old data, both seem to have desktop apps and both claim to sync with the BB. but not to be fooled again SplashID made the same claims.

Is anyone using these and can offer a review on usability and syncing ease?
    12-04-09 10:08 AM
    DataVault is excellent. It also has a desktop app that synchs effortlessly through Desktop Manager. Once it's set up, it's brainless.
    12-04-09 12:10 PM
    I transitioned from SplashID to KeePass and haven't looked back. Syncing works well and the file is the exact same one for the desktop and the BB so they can be swapped/replaced/archived when needed.
    12-04-09 12:17 PM
    DataVault is excellent. It also has a desktop app that synchs effortlessly through Desktop Manager. Once it's set up, it's brainless.
    +1 for DataVault! Once they hook up the Mac version it will be the bomb, but I've used SID on the palm and love the ease of DV now.
    12-04-09 12:24 PM
    Datavault is the one!!
    12-04-09 12:33 PM
    I don't have datavault, but I would choose that one over the other.

I had Splash Money on my old treo and loved it, but when I tried splash money for my BB, I didn't like it and had issues.

I switched over to Ascendo Money and have loved that program - so my vote is to go with Ascendo
    12-04-09 12:39 PM
    Ewallet for the win......it is simply incredible!
    12-04-09 12:43 PM
    I have been using Ewallet and loving it. However, just started having sync issues which I'm researching.
    12-18-09 06:20 AM
    Contact them and dl version 7. U may get it for free. It syncs way better than earlier versions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 07:00 AM
    I've been using DataVault for about a year now, and it works great. It's very easy to use and the sync works flawlessly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 07:11 AM
    I've been using eWallet since my Windows Mobile days and love it on the blackberry. The new 7.0 version is very easy to use and sync with the berry.
    12-18-09 07:15 AM
    I have been using DataVault here for multiple years and would never bother looking anywhere else. Highly recommended ++++
    12-18-09 07:30 AM
    I was also a long time SplashID user on Palm Treos but once I switched to the BB version I could not get it to reliably sync to the desktop. I switched to DataVault and it imported everything from SplashID perfectly. DataVault has worked so well that I never bothered trying any other apps.
    12-18-09 07:57 AM
    I am a recent convert to DataVault and am very happy with it.

I was a SpashID user for a long period. They have had a Sync issue for the last month or two (since the last update). It doesn't appear the SplashID sync issue will be resolved soon.

I have not tried any of the other applications.
    12-18-09 08:30 PM
    I've been using eWallet since my Windows Mobile days and love it on the blackberry. The new 7.0 version is very easy to use and sync with the berry.
    Ditto here. I was glad when eWallet took over FlexWallet. Works like it is supposed to with a decent UI. Never had a problem syncing....yet.
    12-19-09 12:47 AM
    I used SplashID for many years on a Palm and then a Windows Mobile device and was qute happy with it. Tried it out on the Blackberry and wasn't too impressed.

I switched to DataVault (got a discounted deal by moving over from SplashId) and have been quite happy with it. Syncs work well and reliably. The only slight annoyance is that if there is any new data to sync then you're asked to enter your DataVault password on the PC at the time of syncing - not such a big deal I guess.
    12-19-09 08:41 AM
    same goes for ewallet with asking for a password during sync....extra security I guess.
    12-19-09 09:42 AM
    Datavault here. One of the very few non-freeware apps I have.
    12-21-09 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD