Does anybody know where I can find a copy of Speedtest? I have tried the link posted on here and elsewhere but the Xtremelabs website gives a "file not found" error and when I go to the site and try to find it manually, there is no download link that I can find. Any help would be appreciated...
    04-18-10 01:18 PM
    04-18-10 01:33 PM
    Thanks, but that takes me to the same dl page on xtremelabs that all the other links I can find do. See attached screenshot. I did find the .jad here, but maybe I'm too paranoid because of past PC experiences to just blindly run an app from the web. What the heck, maybe I should just dl the .jad and hope for the best. If I get hosed I can always wipe and reload, huh?

Index of /berry/speedtest
    04-18-10 01:51 PM
    you click that link from your phone?? I get that screen when i try from my PC, that is a mobile OTA link.
    04-18-10 02:21 PM
    you click that link from your phone?? I get that screen when i try from my PC, that is a mobile OTA link.
    Doesn't seem to work OTA either:

Attachment 59916
    04-18-10 02:28 PM
    Hmm, I didn't try it. Is your browser set to BB identification?
    04-18-10 03:14 PM
    Hmm, I didn't try it. Is your browser set to BB identification?
    Yep. And I get the same "page not found" error with the bb that is shown in the post above. Maybe the page is down. I'll try later.
    04-18-10 03:21 PM
    Use BBSAK to load the speedtest.COD file contained in the attached speedtest.ZIP file. I just tested it on my BB and it works.

Enjoy!

FA
    04-18-10 03:33 PM
    Thanks Floont. I knew there was somebody on here who would have it....
    04-18-10 05:54 PM
    Thanks! I was doing a search to try to find a link that worked and found your post with the zip file.
    04-20-10 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD