I don't know how I missed this post last night. I'm on it, and will check out what I can today...
    09-20-10 03:32 AM
    I don't know how I missed this post last night. I'm on it, and will check out what I can today...
    Did you check it? I've test it with Bluetooth headset - works like a charm!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 01:40 AM
    Hi Alex,
    I seem to have a few problems with SpeakerOn.
    First I upgraded my Bold 9650 to OS to 6.0.
    So I'm not sure if it because of OS 6.0 or SpeakerOn .99.
    First it does not turn on my speaker when I have it plugged
    into the charger. I get the icon in the banner saying it "active"
    but when I get a call it does not turn on the speaker.

Also I tried to set up a "scheduler" (like I had on the earlier version)
    When in scheduler there is only an option for Monday (Mo) to check off.
    There is no other days (well on mine anyway) so today being Wednesday
    I couldn't tell if that worked or not.
    09-22-10 07:21 PM
    Did you check it? I've test it with Bluetooth headset - works like a charm!
    Sorry, I have been traveling for business lately, and had no time to visit the site.

Yes it does work very well for me. The only thing I need to check is that I don't think it automatically engages when I try to listen to my T-Mo visual voicemail. I'm not sure why, since I thought this would function like a regular call, but the speaker does not come on automatically.

This is such a handy little app for me, without the speaker function, there is always a "Can you hear me now" effect from my callers when I use just the regular speaker on the device.

He He... I am still breaking my old habit of hitting the "S" key. Sometimes I disable the app myself when I forget about it and answer a call. Ha Ha.

Thanks.
    09-26-10 09:05 AM
    It doesn't automatically engage when I try to listen to my T-Mo visual voicemail. I'm not sure why, since I thought this would function like a regular call, but the speaker does not come on automatically.
    Bumpity-Bump. Any word on this?
    It does not come on for visual voicemail, as well as the regular carrier voicemail.
    A fix in the works?
    09-30-10 05:58 AM
    Bumpity-Bump. Any word on this?
    It does not come on for visual voicemail, as well as the regular carrier voicemail.
    A fix in the works?
    Yea I wondering the same.
    I can't get it to work now on my
    Bold 9650 with OS 6.0.
    09-30-10 07:01 PM
    Visual Voice Mail does not use phone call, like a regular voice mail. (I'm clear?)

This is a application, that receive voice records via Internet and plays it, using Media Player engine.

I do not have access to Visual Voicemail on my operator, so - it's realy to hard emprove SpeakerOn to use with VVM for me, i cannot investigate and test this issues.

I'm sorry.
    Last edited by AlexXF; 10-01-10 at 12:40 AM.
    10-01-10 12:38 AM
    For visual voicemail, this is understandable because it uses the media player which you have no control over. But, it also does not work when calling the carrier supplied voicemail as well, which is a regular call. This should be looked into. I will wait for your debug code.

Thanks for listening.
    10-01-10 08:17 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD