I D/L slacker and I an enjoying it quite a lot.... however yesterday something strange happened. For reasons I am not sure of, the speaker output changed from the "outboard" speaker (or however it is referred to) to the earpiece speaker. I had to place the handset up to my head to hear the music as though on a phonecall.

I could find no way of switching the speakers back. Is this a bug? or is there a simple way of changing the speakers back? or changing a setting so this doesn't happen? The only thing I could do was a battery pull and then, of course, voila', it was fixed.
    02-09-09 06:16 AM
    This has also happened to me before. The way that I "fixed" it was by plugging headphones into the headphone jack, and then immediately unplugged them and the sound was back.
    02-09-09 06:26 AM
    This happens to me too. I have posted it in several slacker threads and nobody responds. It would seem to be a major flaw in an audio based program, no?! A battery pull fixes it for a day or two, but that isn't an acceptable solution. I want to know why it happens and how to fix it permanently, as I'm sure you do! It blows because it ruins an otherwise awesome application
    02-09-09 07:07 AM
    I'm having the same problem. Hopefully slacker fixes this bug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD