Has anyone tried the SPB TV app on there S2? Its $10.00 with no subscription fee's. It sounds good, but does it work good?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 09:40 PM
    Worked fine on my storm2, but the free version only offered a few stations. seemed like it was mostly international feeds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 10:23 AM
    Get a slingbox and the mobile application and you can watch whatever you want just like home.

EDIT: Nevermind......Naturally, Storm 2 isn't supported (yet)
    Last edited by plex03; 02-03-10 at 12:03 PM.
    02-03-10 12:01 PM
    People on T-Mobile, be aware that your S2 is using the 2G network. So be advised to run a trial version if available before you spend a $10 on such application.
    My concern, is that the data plan will not have enough Bandwidth to carry the TV signal. Especially when your S2 is jumping from Edge to edge with latest official and leaked versions.
    02-03-10 12:09 PM
    I bought the ap. It does work but not much worth watching in my opinion. IE..there is a comedy movie channel on it but every time I try to click on it, I get a "temporarily unavailable" message. "Temporarily" has been for the moth or so that I've had the ap. Most english stations are news feeds. There are a few "retro" stations on there but they tend to freeze up for days before they are working again.
    02-03-10 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD