Hi all....is there a way to block calls? For example, even though I'm on the do not call list - i still keep getting political calls. It's driving me crazy. Is there a way to block a number and also emails?

Thanks!!
    09-22-08 06:18 PM
    Try youmail its free and really great. It won't block the calls but you can set it up to ditch identified numbers with a variety of options that will prevent them from leaving messages and discourage repeat calls.

YouMail ) Voicemail You Designed
    09-22-08 07:16 PM
    I don't know about the e-mails but I had the same problem with calls and I downloaded iCallManager from the CrackBerry store. You can try it for free and it has been a Godsent!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 07:24 PM
    i found this, it might help, it might not.... you always talk to a live person and tell them they are calling your cell phone and they need to stop calling you unless that want to pay your bill.

legally you can sue them if they keep calling you after you have been put on their do not call list. you can always tell them thats what you are going to do. Each state has different amounts you can claim. I beleive Texas is $1,200

New way to stop political campaign calls - 1/29/08 - San Francisco News - abc7news.com
    09-22-08 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD