Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I'm getting up to speed on Viigo - looks great so far, was able to add feeds via the website easily....

Now my question is - Is there a way to organize my feeds like in folders or simply just to be able to move them up or down so I can group them together by subject?

Thanks in advance --
    05-20-08 03:07 PM
    Ive been wondering the same thing.......answer would be helpful..
    05-22-08 09:38 AM
    I am also wondering if there is a way to organize the channels.
    11-06-08 03:39 PM
    Is there a way to organize my feeds like in folders or simply just to be able to move them up or down so I can group them together by subject?
    The feeds show up alphabetically. You can edit each channel to give each one a custom name. You can prefix each channel by the subject you want. Or just add a numerical number to the front of the channel's name to sort by number.

For example:

Original:
    Feed 1
    Feed 2
    Feed 3
    Feed 4

Edited:
    Subject 1 - Feed 1
    Subject 1 - Feed 3
    Subject 2 - Feed 2
    Subject 2 - Feed 4

If after giving the channel a custom name and it looks like it appears twice, don't worry. Just close the app and restart it and it should appear correctly.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to convey.

Oh and custom names don't get saved to the server so if you ever have to reload viigo, you'll have to enter in the custom names again.
    Last edited by KINetics; 11-06-08 at 05:23 PM.
    11-06-08 05:19 PM
    The feeds show up alphabetically. You can edit each channel to give each one a custom name. You can prefix each channel by the subject you want. Or just add a numerical number to the front of the channel's name to sort by number.
    Wow... so simple, and yet I never would have thought of it. lol

Great idea!
    11-06-08 05:32 PM
    Sweet!!! Thanks. I was trying to get my stuff organized in there too.
    11-11-08 04:24 AM

For example:

Original:
    Feed 1
    Feed 2
    Feed 3
    Feed 4

Edited:
    Subject 1 - Feed 1
    Subject 1 - Feed 3
    Subject 2 - Feed 2
    Subject 2 - Feed 4

If after giving the channel a custom name and it looks like it appears twice, don't worry. Just close the app and restart it and it should appear correctly.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to convey.

Oh and custom names don't get saved to the server so if you ever have to reload viigo, you'll have to enter in the custom names again.
    Yes, I did the same thing as KINetics listed above...I renamed each one for example: ENT:: xxfeednamexxx (for entertainment feeds), NEWS::xxxxfeednamexxx (for news feeds), and so on. Just like he said, it will group these now by what you name (or prefix) them-
    11-11-08 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD