Jw if there is one currently out there for the storm or one is being developed.......
    05-14-09 04:31 PM
    Use shazam, works on the storm.
    05-14-09 04:38 PM
    I keep looking at Shazam site and blackberry site and I keep seeing that Shazam for BB does Not work yet with the Storm in the US. Does anyone know anything about when it may be available. I can't find any information
    05-14-09 05:02 PM
    Just make sure to keep compatibility mode on for shazam in order to use all of its features since the current version isn't fully compatible with the storm.

Shazam460

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 05:03 PM
    I keep looking at Shazam site and blackberry site and I keep seeing that Shazam for BB does Not work yet with the Storm in the US. Does anyone know anything about when it may be available. I can't find any information
    You can use the one that I just posted for now. They are currently working on a version for the storm but there isn't a release date for it yet.

05-14-09 05:04 PM
    Just make sure to keep compatibility mode on for shazam in order to use all of its features since the current version isn't fully compatible with the storm.

Shazam460

once you DL and unzip the file, how do you install it to your storm?

edit:never mind, i found one ota one.
    05-14-09 05:37 PM
    link for ota?
    05-14-09 06:08 PM
    link for ota?
    since you have the lucky 13 post....here: http://wackberry.com/bregister/Shazam/Shazam.jad
    05-14-09 06:11 PM
    The All Mighty SHAZAM works great on all the BB's
    05-20-09 09:23 AM
    its the an ota?
    09-17-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD