So about a couple weeks ago I had a message in my in box. It was a weather advisory from June 5th 1969!!!!!!!!!!! Now, being blown away! I thought it has to be a mistake..I deleted it, it came back!! It wouldn't go away...so this grey, old message wouldn't go away. I decided to do a battery pull. After re-boot it was there!!! I deleted it, thinking maybe this time it would stick....it did!!!! How weird! Anybody ever have this before ? It has never returned and I hope it doesn't...kinda creepy...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 03:35 PM
    Sounds like a poltergoosed!
    11-09-10 07:05 AM
    Well, so? How was the weather that day? Does it prove or disprove global warming?
    11-09-10 08:08 AM
    hahah.....its haunting u.......too funny
    11-09-10 08:27 AM
    So about a couple weeks ago I had a message in my in box. It was a weather advisory from June 5th 1969!!!!!!!!!!! Now, being blown away! I thought it has to be a mistake..I deleted it, it came back!! It wouldn't go away...so this grey, old message wouldn't go away. I decided to do a battery pull. After re-boot it was there!!! I deleted it, thinking maybe this time it would stick....it did!!!! How weird! Anybody ever have this before ? It has never returned and I hope it doesn't...kinda creepy...

How did pony express translate that message into an email?
    11-09-10 12:18 PM
    Did you go back and check the weather from that day to see if the advisory was accurate?
    11-09-10 03:58 PM

Maybe it's someone from the future or the past trying to send you a message about that day, I say, you should look into important events related to that day, maybe you find out your an alien or something like that.
    11-09-10 04:17 PM
    1969 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing more then a simple programming glitch on whatever app was being used for the notification. The starting year for its internal calendar is most likely 1969. (i.e. someone didn't set the date right... pretend it was a blinking 12:00 on the VCR type of thing)
    11-09-10 10:16 PM
    Did you go back and check the weather from that day to see if the advisory was accurate?
    It was...I don't know how I got it. It also had a storm advisory attached....it was the weirdest thing.

11-10-10 02:07 AM
    Maybe it's someone from the future or the past trying to send you a message about that day, I say, you should look into important events related to that day, maybe you find out your an alien or something like that.
    Its probably me in the future pushing myself to get rid of my phone!!!!! Since its one of the lemon Storm 2's....

11-10-10 02:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD